Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here like that "white girl"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's good **** larry ..not really my first drug of choice but it's good ****..

expensive but it's good **** ...

we all know it's not the right path to be but we all need to have a good time somehow..

but dont do it brother., thats really the good advice! dont think id be able to take my own advice tho if that **** is in front of me....been clean for 3 years tho..

Comment

never done anything harder than weed and dont plan too

Comment

did it 2 weekends ago here in manila

Comment

Nah! the only girl for me was Maryjane.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            just thinking about it makes me wanna take a dump. weird ehh.........
            lol! my thoughts exactly...i haven'y done that in years but i hear the island of san andreas has some pretty nice stuff & a good place to party for a couple weeks...

Comment

Nope. It was cool when you're doing bumps in the bar, during your twenties but when you've graduated to doing two and three grams on your own, you're in trouble. i won't touch it and haven't for years.

read what that stuff does to your brain chemistry, larry. it's bad news and probably the root of a lot of your mental anxiety.

Comment

Last time i did that i got randomed 2 weeks later.made a thread about it on here asking if it stayed that long in your system lol. didnt for me anyways.

Comment

I almost did it my senior year during class once, until I saw how god damn high my friend was lol, dude was acting crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    I almost did it my senior year during class once, until I saw how god damn high my friend was lol, dude was acting crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Larry said some ish about Kev being a racist after Kev was banned for calling a Mexican user 'burrito breath'. Then he went on to talk about how small Kev is, how he could kick his ass in real life, etc...
                      This.

What's worse was that me and Larry were cool, or at least I didn't have a problem with him. So this came to a shocker to me when he lashed out at me, when I got banned and couldn't answer at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X