Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    speaking like a true A-side
    I think you mean true ass hole.

Comment

hard to defend this bull****, Canelo talking like a true diva

Comment

Can't make this stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Super fcuking dumb. There's an easier way, if you have a MW belt, you fight at 160
          I agree and I don't want to hear GGG Biatch when the PPV sales are split 70-30 or worse. 160 sounds good to me but he ain't getting both the belt and even $$$$. He ain't worth even money. His last PPV event confirmed it. Hell get his weight but not the CASH!!! Let's see how bad GGG wants it then...

I have a feeling GGG is gonna overate his value. Pac, Floyd, Cotto, everyone else took less to gain more. GGG promoter thinks like Rig. Does and because he has a belt he's worth billions 150k PPV buys says different.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I got an easy way to clear up thia lil Canelo-GGG weight debate. They both have fights coming up. Whoever's fight generates more revenue is the A-side, and gets top pick the weight.
            Why does GGG fans think it's only about the belt and weight??? I've seen HUGE potential fights not made over $$$$$ more than anything. Main reason why we never saw a rematch between Trinidad/ODH. King wanted way more TR said he'll no. We would of never seen Pac/Floyd if Pac didn't change his tune.

Comment

...Then why ask for 155 if 160 is not much of a "concern"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Why does GGG fans think it's only about the belt and weight??? I've seen HUGE potential fights not made over $$$$$ more than anything. Main reason why we never saw a rematch between Trinidad/ODH. King wanted way more TR said he'll no. We would of never seen Pac/Floyd if Pac didn't change his tune.
                GGG's fans understand the business of boxing. They sound like accounts, lawyers, and/or promotera when Ward or Lara's names come up.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Super fcuking dumb. There's an easier way, if you have a MW belt, you fight at 160
                  I'd say fighting a drained Lemieux and some kid fighting his 3rd scheduled 10RD fight is super f.ucking dumb for a so called elite. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Because Canelo has announced several times that he won't fight GGG above 155. This is absolutely about the weight. Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez has also announced, several times, that Canelo can weigh whatever he wants in the MW range of 154-160, but that Golovkin will weigh in at the 160 limit.

The issue isn't "how much is Canelo going to weigh?", it's "how much is Canelo going to demand Golovkin to weigh?" for a MW title fight.

Comment

canelo is approaching stevenson status now. what a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X