Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye getting over-hyped and overrated again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Funny how a fat as fcuk Tyson Fury beat his ass & took his '0' & got no credit yet Haye stops him in a fight he didn't exactly look spectacular in and people are praising the guy as if he just beat a prime Larry Holmes.
    Funny how a fat as fuck Fury beat him and HES STILL GOT A DAMN TITLE SHOT FROM VITALI TYPICAL.YET HE WON'T FIGHT HAYE.GUESS IF HE LOST HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SHOT

Comment

Probably around the late 90s
      Quite difficult to say really as nearly all of his opponents didn't last longer than a few rounds.
      Other than Wlad who in the hell did he beat? not to mention he was fucking 37 when he pushed Wlads shit back

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
        Other than Wlad who in the hell did he beat? not to mention he was fucking 37 when he pushed Wlads shit back

Nobody of any real note but he did knock out the likes of Alfred Cole, Michael Sprott, DeLeon, Williams etc in a single round which is pretty damn impressive and those guys aren't exactly far behind Chisora.

Why who in the hell has Haye beat?

A 40yr old John Ruiz who had lost about 4 of his last 7.
        A near 40yr old Audrey ''A-Farce'' Harrison
        A giant sloth in Valuev who got his ass kicked by a 50yr old Holyfield & Chagaev.
        Monte Barrett.
        A fat as fcuk Chisora who had lost 3 of his last 4 & in turns best win is probably Sam Sexton, ffs.

Who has Haye beat?

Sad reality is that out of shape golfer beat Wladimir and probably has a stronger resume than Haye pmsl

Comment

Agreed. Hate is a good fighter but still has more to prove at the heavyweight division. If he wins another title, his stand in boxing will be much higher!

Comment

Nobody of any real note but he did knock out the likes of Alfred Cole, Michael Sprott, DeLeon, Williams etc in a single round which is pretty damn impressive and those guys aren't exactly far behind Chisora.

Why who in the hell has Haye beat?

A 40yr old John Ruiz who had lost about 4 of his last 7.
            A near 40yr old Audrey ''A-Farce'' Harrison
            A giant sloth in Valuev who got his ass kicked by a 50yr old Holyfield & Chagaev.
            Monte Barrett.
            A fat as fcuk Chisora who had lost 3 of his last 4 & in turns best win is probably Sam Sexton, ffs.

Who has Haye beat?

Sad reality is that out of shape golfer beat Wladimir and probably has a stronger resume than Haye pmsl

I may be wrong, but didn't Vitali duck Valuev?

Comment

Not really he has been the 3rd best fighter in the division for a while now, it is only Klitschko fans who have ever contested this.

Only now are people starting to understand Haye the fighter, it makes me angry because it just shows that people comment a lot when they haven't really studied a fighter, or watched him fight. Everyone slated Haye against Wlad but it is because they don't understand the styles, it was not a lack of effort, it was a great performance from Wlad who didn't fall into any traps, but also didn't get much going himself. Size was really the difference in the fight, whether Klit fans want to believe it or not. Haye is a counter puncher who waits for you to commit. You could say Haye did not have the technique to land on someone like Wlad, with that size and ability, and now he knows how to use it.

He is 3rd best for me until he beats a Klistchko or loses to someone else. I would like to see him fight more no matter who it is, pref Vitali though.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                I may be wrong, but didn't Vitali duck Valuev?

I think Vitali offered him a career high payday of 1.5 mil which Don King declined.
                He was a WBA champion protected in Germany & avoided every mandatory going.

Comment

He is being overhyped but that is only because people are desperate to see a viable contender for the Klitschko brothers. I say let them go on about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    Not really he has been the 3rd best fighter in the division for a while now, it is only Klitschko fans who have ever contested this.

Only now are people starting to understand Haye the fighter, it makes me angry because it just shows that people comment a lot when they haven't really studied a fighter, or watched him fight. Everyone slated Haye against Wlad but it is because they don't understand the styles, it was not a lack of effort, it was a great performance from Wlad who didn't fall into any traps, but also didn't get much going himself. Size was really the difference in the fight, whether Klit fans want to believe it or not. Haye is a counter puncher who waits for you to commit. You could say Haye did not have the technique to land on someone like Wlad, with that size and ability, and now he knows how to use it.

He is 3rd best for me until he beats a Klistchko or loses to someone else. I would like to see him fight more no matter who it is, pref Vitali though.
                    Agreed, Haye has the skill, power, lateral movement and speed to beat a Klitschko. Whether it was a broken toes or lack of confidence in Hayes side but Wlad himself did not perform at a level that I expected for an opponent who didn't fight back. If the fight occurred again, and if haye did go through with a game plan, he has the tools to win!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Vitalis one arm excuses doesnt fly

Vitali said himself if Chisora was faster, he'd have been in a lot of trouble

So if fat arse Chisora can land on Vitali, Haye will have no problems

Vitalis chin is overrated, Lewis rocked him many times, when Haye lands on Dragos face, it'll be lights out

Vitali likes to slug it out, he doesnt use his jab like Wlad, he likes to fight on the inside, that will be his downfall against someone with fast hands and deadly power.

Vitali will be made too look very old in the ring, he is better off ducking...
                      haye will not fight like chisora did against vitali though. he'll run like he did against wlad and valuev

Comment

Working...
                      X