Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] bloodboxing on ward vs ggg,,pbc and more,lots of yelling!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video] bloodboxing on ward vs ggg,,pbc and more,lots of yelling!

Blood going senile I didnt understand anything.Broner,Klitsckho ; Ronda Rousey YTBC, Pacquiao dream and the sound went off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Blood going senile I didnt understand anything.Broner,Klitsckho ; Ronda Rousey YTBC, Pacquiao dream and the sound went off.
      is he normally like that?im not to familiar with him but he seems MAD af

Comment

He is passionate and entertaining, watch "Jtonneck Coming Of Age" video

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          Thats my old head he cool, an OG ; just thinks he has seniority in the YTBC -- technically he does. He knows his history and got jokes maybe he was trolling here.

Comment

This guy's views on GGG and Ward are exactly the same as mine:

GGG should clean up at 160 and Ward should determine what weight division he is in, then try to fight the best in that division. Degale if he's staying at 168, Kovalev if he's moving up to 175.

I also agree 100% with what says about Ward's supporters:

They are the dumbest muther****ers on the internet and Andre is taking advantage of their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              Dude is mad at the world. All of his videos are complaining about how boxing ain't like it used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X