No announcement yet.

Adult film star August Ames dead at 23; friends suspect she committed suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah man. You know Abella Danger gives it all for the camera. I don't like lesbians videos that much either. After one minute of watching, I have seen it all and it gets boring.
    abella is crazy i like the whole small **** huge ass thing she has going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
      Not only that. Her lips are nice(so was August's) and Abella is an energetic performers. Even behind the scenes Abella is great.

Comment

Okay but if I was to marry a prostitute and beat her you would be warmer to me. So your judgement doesn't carry much weight. What you need to do is get that shameful guy up out your avi.
        You're talkng about Dempsey while you have that lowlife thug in your signature Gallimore who was arrested for burglary and runs with gangs in Chicago. GTFOH. Like I said, roll another blunt, watch some gay **** and keep being mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          You're talkng about Dempsey while you have that lowlife thug in your signature Gallimore who was arrested for burglary and runs with gangs in Chicago. GTFOH. Like I said, roll another blunt, watch some gay **** and keep being mediocre.
          Quit lying...

Comment

Not only that. Her lips are nice(so was August's) and Abella is an energetic performers. Even behind the scenes Abella is great.
            these new **** stars are different from the ones i remember from when i started watching **** (in the late 80's).
            seka, kay parker, honey wilder all looked like they enjoyed sex, but these new girls suck a d1ck like they're possessed by a demon, either a lot more of them have mental illness or do meth than 25 years ago

Comment

Quit lying...
              It's the troof...try reading someday. It does the mind good. And you know you like that man-on-man ****, stop lying to yourself.

Comment

what u think about her voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                  Check out Brianna Love and Naomi Russell then.

Comment

Yeah man. You know Abella Danger gives it all for the camera. I don't like lesbians videos that much either. After one minute of watching, I have seen it all and it gets boring.
                    They got some got some
                    videos of Abella at blacked dot com.

She does some great live webcam action too

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Check out Brianna Love and Naomi Russell then.
                      Naomi Russell was smoking.

I heard she had HIV the last few year. I still jerk off to her, I just have to wear a condom when I rub one out now.

Comment

Working...
                      X