Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel ashamed of myself. Come in here if you need to eat CROW!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i agree that i underestimated fury a bit...he was pretty damn good last night and won me over...im a big fan

but its hard to get a W when you lose 2 10-8 rounds...it just is...especially as a challenger on foreign soil....thats just something we hear so much about...how hard it is to take a champs belt on foreign soil .....its always applied conveniently though...if a guy wants to defend someone they will bring it up....but most here wanted fury to win so they arent going to apply here....2 10-8 rounds makes it hard to win....wilder didnt need much else to help him get a draw

it was a hail mary miracle draw for wilder...but it happened...he got the KDs....

fury may have gotten a disappointing draw...but i think he won the event
    A bit? Haha. Here he goes, the guy who can't spell his own name right. You haven't admitted **** there, just making excuses. Wilder didn't have much to do? He needs to win another 3 rounds out of 10 just to get a draw. I would say that is still a lot to do.

He got touched up and beat up for most of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      A bit? Haha. Here he goes, the guy who can't spell his own name right. You haven't admitted **** there, just making excuses. Wilder didn't have much to do? He needs to win another 3 rounds out of 10 just to get a draw. I would say that is still a lot to do.

He got touched up and beat up for most of that fight.
      he did get touched and beat most of the fight....did you see my thread? lol

spell my name right? im fairly certain the name on my birth certificate is not "curt hennig" or "curt henning" you cun+.....this is a screen name on an internet message board....i can spell it anyway i want...its not my actual name fgt....

Comment

You're a proper dosser

Comment

I need to eat crow.. Not because I thought Fury was a bum, I always thought he was one of the best if not the best at HW and said he'd beat Vlad and both Wilder and AJ of he's in shape.

But I predicted Fury would get KO'd in this fight and even bet against him as I saw no way he could win.. To me it was almost guaranteed money.

He is out of shape and I wasn't impressed with his 2 comeback fights. But it turns out a out of shape Fury is still good enough to beat Wilder.. The crow most ppl need to eat is for overestimating Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            I woke up today with a sick feeling in my stomach. For years I been calling fury a joke, a clown, a man who got lucky against klitschko, a man who can’t box. And now I just feel ashamed of myself.

I need somebody to forgive me, preferably a fury fan and feed me some of that humble pie.

I feel so sorry for fury that he wasn’t given the win last night. After everything he been through to come back with a performance like that. I just feel sick for the guy, he deserved his ‘and the New’ moment.

Someone forgive me
            I'm glad I didn't have to come looking for you...so at least there is that.

I think some of you guys need to talk less and listen a bit more, honestly. Don't be so outspoken, if you believe something fine, but learn to see things impartially.

Comment

I'll eat my humble pie. I was wrong about Tyson Fury. The man is an extraordinary boxer who displayed not only a tremendous amount of heart and skill but stamina also.

So I will eat my crow. I will never underestimate the man again. He showed a tremendous amount of upper body defense against Deontay Wilder and made him miss punches that he typically lands in his sleep.

His only weakness is his chin. He was dropped hard twice last night By DeontayWilder which ultimately cost him the fight but other than that he boxed just beautifully for a man who just had two fights after a two and a half year lay off.

Comment

Aha we all get things wrong mate

Comment

Yeah I picked Wilder and he won. But we all know he didnt.

Comment

Fury will be compensated for that robbery. He will go down top 15 heavyweights ever.
                    Going to people's backyards must be rewarded. He won twice in backyards of fearsome champs. He got off floor to win, something the original Tyson didn't do.

Comment

I underestimated Fury got sucked into his weight and drug issues. Thought the long layoff was too much to overcome. I was rooting for Wilder but he flat out lost, Fury shut us all up and made a fan out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X