List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      After being caught, Memo is going to lie and boast that he did more than he actually did? Floyd fans will say anything to deflect.
      Heredia turned government witness. Where is the transcripts of him saying that he "created" the PED's that he talks about in the article? Saying something in an article will not get you thrown in jail if it's not true. It will however give you notoriety and lead to more people wanting to work with u because of it. Why can't anyone who claims that all of what Memo said in the article was true answer my question?? IF MEMO MADE SO MANY UNDETECTABLE SUBSTANCES, WHY DID ALL THE SUBSTANCES IN THE BALCO SCANDAL COME FROM PATRICK ARNOLD??????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Also, now they want proof. Yet, with no proof, all it took is their hero and friends saying that Manny is a PEDs cheat and his followers, like sheep, believed to this day that Manny must be on PEDs.
      You mean like the proof that you don't have that Floyd used any PED's? Look around, you won't find one time that I said that Manny used PED's. But anyone with common sense would at least be suspicious of him for LYING about why needed a cutoff date. Whether you like it or not, he turned down the fight at the best time possible and a 50-50 cut for what ultimately turned about to be a bunch of lies!

Comment

• Originally posted by low blows View Post
        I mean now. I suppose he could still be supplying illegal drugs, but you would have to think he will get busted much easier this time for it as he is known by authorities.
        This would apply to Memo as well, would it not?

Comment

• i didnt know he worked with rios too

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr

Pascal

Vargas

Badou Jack

the whole TMT gym

Comment

• I don't get it if he snitched on all those guys he supplied he will probably do it again

Comment

• Comment

• There goes the agenda that every fighter is a PED user who works with him. I don't believe that the likes of Paulie are on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                  X