• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

devon gonna mess this kid up so euros cry and holler all u want

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      devon gonna mess this kid up so euros cry and holler all u want

Oh what do we have here? Dwyer Jnr. Thanks for stopping by & posting, I feel more confident that ever Brook will make mincemeat of Devon ''Not so great'' Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Because Brook isn't nearly as good as you think he is. Yeah, that sums it all up.

Hes every bit as good as I said he would be the first time I seen him. Alexander is nothing but a spoiler hyped to death by guys blinded by country of origin.

Its cool, if you think Brooks an average Euro fighter or whatever then cool, you'll see.

You'll quickly find out the difference between a sheep and a lion.

Comment

You're asserting Brook beats Alexander based on what? Alexander's controversial decisions over top fighters or Brook's close-shave with Carson Jones?

Comment

I hope kell can pull it off but i see him getting outboxed to a close unanimous decision alexander although a pain in the ass knows how to win. I remember him in an interview saying he's never been knocked down before lets hope kell can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              You're asserting Brook beats Alexander based on what? Alexander's controversial decisions over top fighters or Brook's close-shave with Carson Jones?
              That is all these people have, Carson Jones. They're nothing a like, its not even worth mentioning. He was young & cut a few corners, that is in the past.

His jab, his timing, his size. Devon will be on his bicycle & being walked down. He is a mental midget, hes a bit like Zab Judah really. He doesn't have the power to keep Brook honest. Yeah I am aware he stopped Urangu with an uppercut years back.

Frankly he is not that good. He is very basic southpaw with a rather pathetic workrate and no plan B.

Flick, flick of the jab, straight left, clinch.

Brook does everything Kotelnik does but a hell of a lot better & no Devon hasn't improved from them days.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                I hope kell can pull it off but i see him getting outboxed to a close unanimous decision alexander although a pain in the ass knows how to win. I remember him in an interview saying he's never been knocked down before lets hope kell can do it.

Lucas Matthysse knocked him down with a straight right.

Comment

I think Kell is going to physically bully him.

Alexander loves to hold and spoil fights, but Kell's team will know this and work on it. When he tries to hold, push him back to the ropes, work out and hit. I actually think Brook is a better boxer with better timing, but I think he'll be the pressure fighter this time out.

Comment

I do agree with you about the mental aspect of Alexander but Brook's got defensive flaws and is yet to fight an opponent on the level of Alexander. I haven't made a prediction on the fight yet, still undecided on who wins. Haven't seen an Alexander fight for a while so I'm going to download a few then have my say.

Brook's also hired a strength & conditioning coach and a nutritionist, they're both very happy with Brook's progression - so we'll have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      That is all these people have, Carson Jones. They're nothing a like, its not even worth mentioning. He was young & cut a few corners, that is in the past.

His jab, his timing, his size. Devon will be on his bicycle & being walked down. He is a mental midget, hes a bit like Zab Judah really. He doesn't have the power to keep Brook honest. Yeah I am aware he stopped Urangu with an uppercut years back.

Frankly he is not that good. He is very basic southpaw with a rather pathetic workrate and no plan B.

Flick, flick of the jab, straight left, clinch.

Brook does everything Kotelnik does but a hell of a lot better & no Devon hasn't improved from them days.
                      You forgot 'scream for effect'.

Comment

Working...
                      X