No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I read Trump's tweets and several articles on the matter.

Not a single one explained how transgender people are unqualified.

I have no ideology on the matter. I simply asked why.
    It's not about Trump.

It's about men like General Mattis. Trump simply listened to them. A good manager does that.

The Irak war was put together by experts in the military field. But we should never ever ever question them right?

Riiiiight.
    non sequitur.

And the military didn't fight the war the way they wanted anyway. They were saddled with 'rules of engagement' and other political nonsense.

We stopped winning wars once we started letting politicians run them.

Comment

Trump is amazing :.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Read the article.
        I did. where does he say this.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Since gender disphoria is classified as a mental illness by all major psychiatric organizations, couldn't they just reject trannies outright as mentally unfit for service without making any fuss about it?
          ^^^^Exactly.

Comment

Let's be honest now, if Obama had issue this ban and gave his reasons, would there be an uproar? You and I know the answer to that. That guy had a pass to everything, even slick Willy Clinton didn't get that kind of pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I did. where does he say this.
              Since becoming the Secretary of Defense, I have emphasized that the Department of Defense must measure each policy decision against one critical standard: will the decision affect the readiness and lethality of the force?” Mattis said last month in a statement. “Put another way, how will the decision affect the ability of America’s military to defend the nation? It is against this standard that I provide the following guidance on the way forward in accessing transgender individuals into the military Services.”

Comment

It's not about Trump.

It's about men like General Mattis. Trump simply listened to them. A good manager does that.

non sequitur.

And the military didn't fight the war the way they wanted anyway. They were saddled with 'rules of engagement' and other political nonsense.

We stopped winning wars once we started letting politicians run them.

I never made this about Trump.

You said its about getting the best qualified people. I asked you what made them unqualified or less qualified.

The article and Mattis didnt answer that question.

But you should have been able to, since you made that claim.

Have a good day.

Comment

Since becoming the Secretary of Defense, I have emphasized that the Department of Defense must measure each policy decision against one critical standard: will the decision affect the readiness and lethality of the force?” Mattis said last month in a statement. “Put another way, how will the decision affect the ability of America’s military to defend the nation? It is against this standard that I provide the following guidance on the way forward in accessing transgender individuals into the military Services.”
                  There's a reason he's known as "the big dunny" or "the big dumb" on these forums

Comment

What this is about is cleaning up the military Obama royally ****ed up. 1.35 billion allocated for transition related surgeries? **** THAT

Comment

I never made this about Trump.

You said its about getting the best qualified people. I asked you what made them unqualified or less qualified.

The article and Mattis didnt answer that question.
                      He doesn't owe an explanation you find acceptable.

I provided Dunn the quote where Mattis spoke on this, please read it and try to digest it.

Comment

Working...
                      X