No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Does the oz of the gloves make the punch harder like if i use a 16oz glove do i hit harder with it than using a 10oz glove or is the same what is the myth here clear this one for me thanks let me know

Originally posted by hotbody_08
    Does the oz of the gloves make the punch harder like if i use a 16oz glove do i hit harder with it than using a 10oz glove or is the same what is the myth here clear this one for me thanks let me know
    The lesser the weight of the glove the faster you are and the more your opponent feels your punches, you are not punching any harder or any stronger per say but they may have more affect due to less cushion.

Comment

thanks a lot bro it's just that im training with a 16oz glove and the guy that i hit with the focus mitts says that i hit so hard but is because of the glove i will buy the 10oz gloves so he can feel more power lol . thanks again

Comment

^train wit the 16 oz gloves so when you go to the fights ur hands will feel like ur wearing feathers not gloves...those gloves will be sooo light your hands will be fast like krazy

Comment

wear Cleto Reyes man!!! they like 100 bucks but it's worth it. Betta than them shyt TKO and Evalast gloves you buy on Modell's o SPorts Authority o sum shyt.

Lemme guess......you plannin to buy gloves from ta Dollar Store? nyahahahahahaha. shyt aint gonna shyt fo you doo.

Comment

thanks for the advises guys i have use only 16oz gloves all time but when i heard that guy saying that i hit hard just because the glove i was bump but now i know that it was he wanted to make me feel that way i will just buy the 10oz to let him know that he is wronggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
              wear Cleto Reyes man!!! they like 100 bucks but it's worth it. Betta than them shyt TKO and Evalast gloves you buy on Modell's o SPorts Authority o sum shyt.

Lemme guess......you plannin to buy gloves from ta Dollar Store? nyahahahahahaha. shyt aint gonna shyt fo you doo.
              Get the **** outttta here **** face

u cant use reyes in the gym ******

come to california and i will rip your heart out in the ring *****

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest_NK
                Get the **** outttta here **** face

u cant use reyes in the gym ******

come to california and i will rip your heart out in the ring *****
                o ya.............

Cmon man, yer level is jest of a begginer. Ma skills are superior right now and I hit like a ****in welterweight when I **** ma shyt back. NO one aint touchin me, especially a 16 yr old ****** who haven't seen a naked body aside from him self, like you. nyahahahahaha

Comment

is it just me or are there too many threads with people bitching at eachother right now?

Comment

Originally posted by saq26
                    is it just me or are there too many threads with people bitching at eachother right now?
                    Fair observation to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X