Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joshua Eddie Hearns puppet or just a straight up coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    North America means no shyyte. Boxing is a global sport and there is one king in the HW division and that's the unified champ.

Any other thing just hate which is normal.
    Moneyman was hated by many as well but they will still pay to watch him. That's the hallmark of a champion.

Any champion that is loved by all is no champ.

Yes Boxing is Global and the UK is having a resurgence and dominating the HW division at this moment

Sorry but there are currently 3 kings in the HW division all have earned their spot and while AJ holds the most trinkets untill he beats Wilder or Fury he or his fans can’t really claim he’s deserving of being the man that can sit on the throne alone

the US / North America is still a huge market for the sport and also its most lucrative

And right now AJ has allowed his team to soil his reputation there and by fighting on DAZN in the near future he is out of sight out of mind

Comment

Fighters fight but when you can make so much money without taking risks they will prolong it as far as they can.

If AJ loses is "0" there goes all those big massive pay days. If he beats Fury and Wilder the sky is the limit for him. He is simply the more marketable fighter from all three

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Nah bro

Joshua is the mayweather of the hw division

He’s hated on

The dude has tried his best to fight wilder but the man won’t fight him

Short of kidnapping him and forcing wilder to fight, Joshua can’t do much else
        He turned down $50 million....

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Won’t fight Wilder or Fury and now wants to fight Whyte. The only winner Eddie Hearn here

Discuss
          --- Obvious Deyonce only fights TBAs on short notice and Fury.

In short, you propose a pointless discussion. Get back to us when they get out of their big boy trainers...

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Yes Boxing is Global and the UK is having a resurgence and dominating the HW division at this moment

Sorry but there are currently 3 kings in the HW division all have earned their spot and while AJ holds the most trinkets untill he beats Wilder or Fury he or his fans can’t really claim he’s deserving of being the man that can sit on the throne alone

the US / North America is still a huge market for the sport and also its most lucrative

And right now AJ has allowed his team to soil his reputation there and by fighting on DAZN in the near future he is out of sight out of mind
            I still disagree to call someone king without a throne.
            Kings can be dethroned. If you say once a king I will agree and his kingship didn't last cos he never had any defence.

How are we to know the kind of king he was?

American ofcourse generate crazy money by over charging their fans. The UK charges are a win win win for all parties.

Fury needs to have a belt to be called a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Won’t fight Wilder or Fury and now wants to fight Whyte. The only winner Eddie Hearn here

Discuss
              He’s a corporate puppet for Sky.

Comment

I think he's just VERY carefully managed and fair play to him, he's become his own industry in the UK. Hearn and him no doubt planned to spend the next 2-3 years knocking over has-beens or gatekeepers before finally settling things with Wilder when Wilder was 38 or 39. Why not when there's really no pressure to fight either Fury or Wilder and the Klitschko win provided him with the legitimacy he needed.

But Wilder-Fury changed all that. Now everyone wants to see those fights and AJ is starting to feel the pressure. You can tell AJ himself is starting to get angry and frustrated, a good thing for the fans. His little rant about Whyte is precisely because he already knows people will say that he took a soft touch when he blast out Whyte a second time. AJ is starting to feel the pressure Wilder felt all those years, that he wasn't "fighting the best". Maybe AJ really thought his status as HWCOTW was already settled IDK. But its not, and he needs to take control of his career or become the HW Joe Calzaghe..

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  He turned down $50 million....
                  Hey here is 20m fight me

See what I did there ? I did what wilder did

You turned down 20m to duck me

Wilder couldn’t produce a contract, it was fake

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Hey here is 20m fight me

See what I did there ? I did what wilder did

You turned down 20m to duck me

Wilder couldn’t produce a contract, it was fake
                    Haymon & Finkel produced the contract. Hearn & Joshua confirmed it.
                    Joshua wanted the fight in England whereas the contract for $50 million
                    was to be in Vegas.
                    How do you not know this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                      Haymon & Finkel produced the contract. Hearn & Joshua confirmed it.
                      Joshua wanted the fight in England whereas the contract for $50 million
                      was to be in Vegas.
                      How do you not know this yet?
                      Fake news

Proof right now

The world knows there was no contract

The only person who claimed to see the contract was frsnk ware en of by sport
                      lol

There was no contract, just a twitter offer and then they went silent for months and ducked Joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X