No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw this last week.

I was surprised that it was decent. Nothing extraordinary, but good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Imma give this movie a rare SPH 10/10
      it was an alright action flick, the part where he killed the guy with the hammer made me laugh

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      A Star is Born. Really, really, good to great flick. Great onstage and backstage scenes. Lady Gaga's milk bags. Very good songs.

Listening to the Jackson character talk about his tinnitus really got to me; me ears are ruined from years of being close to amplifiers roaring a thumping bass.

10/10
      i'd like to see gaga's milk bags

Comment

• Wild Tales - Spanish language film which consist of 6 short stories. Really cool but the last short story was somewhat over the top. 7.5/10

'The Double' featuring Jesse Eisenberg. WTF is this shii.t 3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          Wild Tales - Spanish language film which consist of 6 short stories. Really cool but the last short story was somewhat over the top. 7.5/10

'The Double' featuring Jesse Eisenberg. WTF is this shii.t 3/10
          wild tales is from my country, pretty funny movie. i like the double despite eisenberg's shitty acting, he plays the same role in every film

Comment

• I’ll give Glory a 7.5/10. I enjoyed it but a small part of me felt strange seeing Matthew Broderick in that role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              wild tales is from my country, pretty funny movie. i like the double despite eisenberg's shitty acting, he plays the same role in every film
              You like 'The Double'? Is it cos of Mia Wasikowska? I though it was shii.t although i like the dark concept of the film. I was hoping something interesting would happen but nope.

From Wild Tales, i like the scenes in the diner and two men fighting in the car.

Comment

You like 'The Double'? Is it cos of Mia Wasikowska? I though it was shii.t although i like the dark concept of the film. I was hoping something interesting would happen but nope.

From Wild Tales, i like the scenes in the diner and two men fighting in the car.
                yeah i love her lol, but the movie is not that bad. facebook guy sucks.

wild tales is really good. the guys fighting scene is damn funny, when he takes a shit in his windshield

Comment

yeah i love her lol, but the movie is not that bad. facebook guy sucks.

wild tales is really good. the guys fighting scene is damn funny, when he takes a shit in his windshield
                  Haha,, Yes that's the icing on the cake. Not in a literal sense.

I've watched 2 Mia Wasikowska movies which are crap imo now. The other is Stoker but i like her in Alice In Wonderland 1&2.

For me i'm kinda into Anya Taylor-Joy. She has Argentine blood. Like her in The VVitch, Morgon and the Shyamalan movies although Morgon was just an ok movie. The VVitch is one of my favorite horrors ever.

Comment

Haha,, Yes that's the icing on the cake. Not in a literal sense.

I've watched 2 Mia Wasikowska movies which are crap imo now. The other is Stoker but i like her in Alice In Wonderland 1&2.

For me i'm kinda into Anya Taylor-Joy. She has Argentine blood. Like her in The VVitch, Morgon and the Shyamalan movies although Morgon was just an ok movie. The VVitch is one of my favorite horrors ever.
                    don't know her, but i heard about the witch, might check that one later

Comment

don't know her, but i heard about the witch, might check that one later
                      Get your popcorn, junk foods and beverages ready before watching. I literally can't stop watching from the beginning to the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X