Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Falls Very Short on Promised 'New Beginning' For Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    Go right ahead... as long as I know it's not true.... can care less about somebody's opinion. As far as my statement there are tons of statistics to back it up.
    Show them.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      It's because Whites BUY it and they outnumber blacks 5-1. Blacks are historically poor. They rarely buy anything. And the white kids that buy that trash need better parents. Just saying.
      http://fortune.com/2018/02/28/raceah...-buying-power/

AA buying power is 1.2 Trillion. Just saying.

You guys make it too easy. I still don't know what the hell black is. Is there a country on earth called United black, black Republic, the United states of black? Just admit you are getting nationality mixed up with an color. You people are dumb as hell. That's 19 points taking away from your "high IQ".

Comment

Broner needs a trainer that is smarter than him. His current trainer obviously is not. I would go as far as saying his trainer is an idiot, and knows very little about boxing. Holy crap, even casual fans could have had a fight strategy better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Broner needs a trainer that is smarter than him. His current trainer obviously is not. I would go as far as saying his trainer is an idiot, and knows very little about boxing. Holy crap, even casual fans could have had a fight strategy better than him.
          the trainer was just to scared to really say anything to broner. i wouldnt go that far by saying the trainer doesnt know shiiet. i think a lot has to do with broner himself. broner needs a trainer that is not there for the money and will let broner know the truth. this is what he needs. a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            the trainer was just to scared to really say anything to broner. i wouldnt go that far by saying the trainer doesnt know shiiet. i think a lot has to do with broner himself. broner needs a trainer that is not there for the money and will let broner know the truth. this is what he needs. a reality check.
            In my opinion, I think if a trainer KNOWS what a boxer needs to do in order to have a chance to win, and doesn't tell him, he is a worthless trainer. The shoe fits in this case.

Comment

In my opinion, I think if a trainer KNOWS what a boxer needs to do in order to have a chance to win, and doesn't tell him, he is a worthless trainer. The shoe fits in this case.
              yes i agreed that the trainer should have said something but like i said, it seems like these guys are there for the money only so they dont wanna get on broner's bad side because they dont wanna get drop from the team.

this is why i said broner needs a trainer that has seen it and done it all already and is not looking for just a pay day or the spot light. i still stand that mayweather sr is prolly the only one that can get thru to broner because sr. will tell you that you suck!! if you really do! he doesnt sugar coat anything.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                yes i agreed that the trainer should have said something but like i said, it seems like these guys are there for the money only so they dont wanna get on broner's bad side because they dont wanna get drop from the team.

this is why i said broner needs a trainer that has seen it and done it all already and is not looking for just a pay day or the spot light. i still stand that mayweather sr is prolly the only one that can get thru to broner because sr. will tell you that you suck!! if you really do! he doesnt sugar coat anything.
                I agree totally with Floyd Sr perhaps being the only one that could get him to do it. There must be a reason though that he hasn't. He probably has offered but won't bother because Broner isn't disciplined enough to do what he demands.

Comment

I agree totally with Floyd Sr perhaps being the only one that could get him to do it. There must be a reason though that he hasn't. He probably has offered but won't bother because Broner isn't disciplined enough to do what he demands.
                  sr. will tell broner what he needs to work on because he sucks at it. this is what broner needs to hear. he doesnt need to hear the bs about how great he is, etc.

and i think sr./broner hasnt happen yet because of what i just said. broner doesnt wanna go thru with that but imo, this is what he needs if he wants to end his career on a higher note. mayweather sr is very straight forward.

Comment

Broner needs to hire Teddy Atlas so he can become a fireman like Bradley.

Comment

This fight was a new low for Broner. He showed zero urgency whatsoever, even though he was clearly behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X