Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Set For May 8 UKAD Hearing Over PED Violation Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Set For May 8 UKAD Hearing Over PED Violation Claim

Tyson Fury is set to be hauled in by the UK Anti-Doping Agency in the next few weeks. The heavyweight, who is the former undisputed world champion and recently announced his intentions to return to the ring, has been pictured training as he aims to get back into fighting shape after piling on the pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"But the 25-stone 28-year-old has a number of obstacles to overcome before we will see him in the ring again"

Comment

What about the original charge of the anabolic steroid nandrolone? This drug addict has so many cases I cant keep track anymore! last I heard he was also suspended for abusing UKAD agents when they arrived to collect samples -- Tyson probably thought he was about to be anally probed ( again) , mistaking the task of Anti Doping Agents for a alien encounter whilst he was coked up the eyeballs ; I hope this lunatic is under supervision day and night.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-13-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        What about the original charge of the anabolic steroid nandrolone? This drug addict has so many cases I cant keep track anymore! last I heard he was also suspended for abusing UKAD agents when they arrived to collect samples -- Tyson probably thought he was about to be anally probed ( again) , mistaking the task of Anti Doping Agents for a alien encounter whilst he was coked up the eyeballs ; I hope this lunatic is under supervision day and night.
        According to Peter fury, the drug charges were lifted along time ago. Apparently Tyson told them to fuk off because he felt harassed. that's what the suspension was for.

Comment

The brainless white punk was on dope the whole time. Hope UKAD and BBBoC ban this redneck for the best of our sport.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            How many times do you need to be told the answer to that question before it penetrates?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
              The brainless white punk was on dope the whole time. Hope UKAD and BBBoC ban this redneck for the best of our sport.
              Why do you fuckwits have to bring race into everything?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                How many times do you need to be told the answer to that question before it penetrates?
                Until tyson fury stops being a gypsy, becomes american and gets a tan knowing him.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  According to Peter fury, the drug charges were lifted along time ago. Apparently Tyson told them to fuk off because he felt harassed. that's what the suspension was for.
                  Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  So a positive test for nandrolone just vanishes because Tyson told them to **** off ha? Funny that long before he told them to piss off over the cocaine incident he was suspended over a failed PED test....did the reptilians just bend space and time?
                  Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-13-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet
                    It's not going to happen, Fury will be cleared and there's nothing you can do about. Anyway snowflake, is boxing really the sport for you? Women's soccer looks more your type.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X