No announcement yet.

how to get bigger hands??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warriorsingh84'
    o ok, but would a guy with bigger hands have more of an advantage over a guy with medium size hands?
    Yeah...it would hurt more

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
      Yeah...it would hurt more
      k but lets say I got one of those captain of crush hand grippers, and use them often would it be possible to make my hand strong enough so it ends up evening out? hand strength vs hand size

Comment

i have some pretty impressive muscles in my hand one in between my thumb and fore finger and the other behind my pinky this makes my hand look a bit like a club while i'm making a fist,

you cant really get the bone structure any bigger that is genetics

Comment

k but lets say I got one of those captain of crush hand grippers, and use them often would it be possible to make my hand strong enough so it ends up evening out? hand strength vs hand size
          No because hand strength doesn't affect punches. A larger hand though is heavier so it'll hurt more.

Comment

o ok, but would a guy with bigger hands have more of an advantage over a guy with medium size hands in boxing?
            Not really. Jake LaMotta had tiny hands and look at all he did?
            I wonder which one are more succeptable to breaking.

Comment

You can't get larger hands, that's genetics.

Don't even try thinking about having bigger hands than Sonny Liston...
              I have bigger hands than Sonny Liston.. mine are 15". Huger than anyone I ever met's.

Comment

Damn. 15 inches at 15, that's sick.

Are you sure? 15 inches for a grown man isn't average or even near. And you're only 15.
                Last edited by NJFighter91; 08-22-2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I know.. I have size 11 feet, which isn't exactly huge, but for some reason my hands are bigger than any person I know... I guess when i'm fully grown i'll have huge wrists as well, since hands grow before them.

Comment

my hands aren't as big as i'd like them to be, is there any exercises I can do to get them to become the size of a gorillas hand? same thing with my wrists as well.
                    drink as much fizzy juice like pepsi and all that as you can, they have a "make yer hands bigger" adative

Comment

Originally posted by JohnTheMon91
                      I have bigger hands than Sonny Liston.. mine are 15". Huger than anyone I ever met's.
                      haha , my mates got a set of spades aswell his hands are huge , his pinky finger is bigger than my middle finger lol

Comment

Working...
                      X