Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone have Crawford #1 P4P when his best win is Postol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Canelo should be p4p #1
    I've been saying that since S.O.G. retired.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Basically just an undercover GGG hate thread?

Acting like Golovkin was some hypejob when he arguably beat your p4p #1 twice (if it's Canelo for you, I'm assuming it is)

But yeah I have Canelo at 1 because of Resume and GGG also top 5 because of his fights with Nelito
      Don't nobody need to cover up the fact that Triple L is a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        You can get people to overate you by looking exceptional beating bums, look at ggg. Not that im saying Ggg has best bums.
        Because Ggg is probably no1. Lomo is there or thereabouts. Crawford is up there also as is nelo and the little jap. NO, not tenshin.
        If you got Triple L "probably no.1" & l0m0 at no.2 then you better have Tenshin at no.3

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          canelo number 1? wtf? lol is either loma or usyk no other way around it
          Cut it out, Nelo has been #1 P4P since S.O.G. retired.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            Canelo blatantly lost the first GGG fight and arguably the second, how can he be number 1?

Fuk p4p
            You blatantly lying, Triple L lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Don't nobody need to cover up the fact that Triple L is a hype job.
              For being a hypejob he did so good vs your guys p4p #1 that less than 10% if Boxing Media had your p4p #1 Canelo winning vs him in 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Crawford is the biggest fraud "P4P #1" in a long time. Not even in my top 10 p4p this guy is a paper champ.
                A paper champ that cleaned out 2 divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Crawford is the biggest fraud "P4P #1" in a long time. Not even in my top 10 p4p this guy is a paper champ.
                  Bud is in the top 5. The biggest fraud was Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Most felt he lost both GGG fights, in fact everyone felt he lost fight I. GGG is considered by those that put Canelo as #1 as a bad fighter or mediocre at best. Canelo also has a few failed drug tests and highly debatable decision vs. Lara. Do you think he possesses more skills and overall talent than Crawford, Lomachenko or Usyk? Would they struggle and go life and death getting debatable decisions with someone as average GGG at this point in their careers?

Canelo has just never distanced himself against his best opponents and his signature win is also a decision most disagreed with against a fighter many say is bad. For Crawford, Gamboa or Postol would be considered about equivalent as Lara or old Cotto and Crawford dominated far more impressively. Don't bring Mosley up either because that Mosley is worth less than Horn. That Mosley was KO'd by Bumdine.
                    You work for bob....Nelo is #1 P4P & beat Triple L twice. Stop fakin' da funk chris (a name the devil also uses....)

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      For being a hypejob he did so good vs your guys p4p #1 that less than 10% if Boxing Media had your p4p #1 Canelo winning vs him in 2 fights.
                      You said it.. "boxing Media"

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1307042750

Comment

Working...
                      X