Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting a bit bored?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch Brexit arguments to make me feel better about my country electing a property developer and arguing for that developer to build a structure in the middle of a desert.

I like the fella who presides over the debates and announces speakers. He makes it all very WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I watch Brexit arguments to make me feel better about my country electing a property developer and arguing for that developer to build a structure in the middle of a desert.

I like the fella who presides over the debates and announces speakers. He makes it all very WWE.
      Be grateful...we have had 7 Prime Ministers in the last 10 years...and every one of them has been shet at the job. They spend more time staging back room coups than running the country. The U.S. is falling into the same boat. The government spends more time trying to get rid of Trump than it does governing. Let the man ride out his term then vote him out. Personality politics will kill your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Be grateful...we have had 7 Prime Ministers in the last 10 years...and every one of them has been shet at the job. They spend more time staging back room coups than running the country. The U.S. is falling into the same boat. The government spends more time trying to get rid of Trump than it does governing. Let the man ride out his term then vote him out. Personality politics will kill your country.
        I agree, it's why I watch y'all's instead of my own. I don't want to give current american news any views.

What's going on in Spain is pretty crazy as well. I try to keep up with that more than Trump too.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          I don't know what I am more sick of...

1. Listening to arguments about Brexit
          2. Reading arguments about the '$50m offer'
          3. Potential Anthony Joshua fights.

Is everyone else sick of this **** too?
          Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          This place has become sooooo boring lately.
          The people who come here for the love of the sport are posting less and less and it's mostly annoying arseholes on here that play fanboy and bash anyone opposed to their fave fighters.

I don't even LOOK at threads having to do with AJ, Fury, or Wilder anymore. Can't stomach it. The first 500 threads were enough.

This will change when we get some better fights coming along. There's just not a lot of great boxing happening at the moment.
          I refuse to talk about Brexit with anybody now, and I probably should stop looking at AJ/Wilder/Fury threads too, because the crap is starting to spill over into my everyday life.

I had to apologise to 2 guys at work a couple of weeks back after I exploded with anger and frustration when they came over and asked me if I thought AJ was scared of fighting Wilder, and kept pushing the point after I told them that it was all bullshit

I was yelling at them and telling them not come over bothering me with **** like that because I was sick to death of it.

They were hurt and confused, because I'm normally a calm, friendly person, and they'd never even spoken to me before about AJ and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            In the States it's about a $5 billion wall (which can be conquered by a $12 ladder), glaring corruption and impending impeachment, and how PBC fighters are the best despite losing every meaningful fight to Non-PBC fighters

Yawn.
            Trump's wall is the most insane idea that any leader of a modern democracy has ever had.

Except maybe for David Cameron's decision to hold a referendum on Britain leaving the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              Don't you ever wonder why you actually post on here?

It's something i've thought about recently, what is the actual point? - essentially we're sat wasting our time talking to people that we don't even know, thinking that our opinion counts for something when all that happens is your opinion will be on page 10 in 2 days time and nobody cares anyway.

Ridiculous when you think about it, very futile too. Absolute waste of time and effort.

It's nice to come on to get updated boxing news, but i've come to realise that interacting on here is just nonsense.

I understand the irony that i'm typing this in a post.

Haha great reality check.
              I came to the same conclusion, but just came back on in last couple days after a few months of rest. You forget/don't realize how long it takes to post, given the complexity of certain topics. As Bertrand Russel said.. anything that can be explained in a nutshell should remain there.

Comment

It's usually the case though, it's nothing new.

The board used to be dominated with Floyd v Manny fanboy posts. Then for a while it turned to Canelo v GGG for a couple of years. Now it's all AJ v Wilder fanboy stuff.

Even sadder than that, now people are fans of certain promoters and align themselves with certain TV networks or something, which is ridiculous.

I've definitely been checking the forum less and less recently.
                Before floyd manny there were all kinds of fans on here even though there were still lots of floyd fans. There were cotto fans Martinez fans Paul William's but once floyd manny became the top 2 names this place changed dramatically

Comment

No doubt.

I do like coming on here during fights, in the RBR threads, that's always fun but i've found myself keeping out of most threads now and not joining in pages of rubbish.
                  You keep out of threads????? Mfer WTF you talking about. You have 1000 post in less than 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

My country elected one of those ultra left wing male feminists just because he said he was going to legalize marijuana. He's likely in parlement right now discussing a way to make a holiday for the gamestop tranny because of how brave it was even though that didn't even happen in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      I don't know what I am more sick of...

1. Listening to arguments about Brexit
                      2. Reading arguments about the '$50m offer'
                      3. Potential Anthony Joshua fights.

Is everyone else sick of this **** too?
                      Totally! Well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X