Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here likes the fact that Pacquiao is going on a world tour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this isn't happening stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Crawford should be his last fight and should be done in Manilla. Itd get casuals interested in the name alone, The Thrilla in Manilla 2...
      So fight Crawford when Pac is even older...

Manny is not fighting TC.

Comment

The US isn't the home of world boxing anymore, not like it used to be. Another 'victim' of globalisation

I just hope this isn't some ploy justify this fight, only to go back to Vegas or whatever afterwards.

Pacquiao/Brook would be huge over here. Serious money to earn

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          The US isn't the home of world boxing anymore, not like it used to be. Another 'victim' of globalisation

I just hope this isn't some ploy justify this fight, only to go back to Vegas or whatever afterwards.

sure it is...and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

I agree, would love Pac-Brook, but I think Arum would only risk Pac taking an L against one of his own guys at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              So fight Crawford when Pac is even older...

Manny is not fighting TC.
              Honestly he beats a 38yo Manny the same way hed beat a 40yo one so why not? Besides, whether you like Manny and TR or not, Manny fighting all over the world is a GREAT thing. If TC whoops him the world will know Manny got whooped not just USA.

Comment

I like it. He's a great ambassador for boxing. We need more boxers to do this if boxing wants to appeal to a more wider audience. I know a lot of co workers and friends who think boxing is a relic of the past and are MMA meatheads.

Comment

no i dont, world tour,wtf is he a rock band or something? thought he was a fighter, i'd rather he have two big fights a year rather than going around fighting no hopers.

Comment

hes not going to be fighting 8x in his last 2 years unless he fights 8 hornets.

Comment

who the fuuuuuuuuck is Horn? is he some Horny dude in Australia?

Comment

Working...
                      X