No announcement yet.

SOME of PAC fans are the worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOME of PAC fans are the worst

I'm an Australian and think that Horn was very fortunate to get the decision but .....

The reaction of some Pac fans has been disgusting with them attacking Horn's heavily pregnant wife on social media

**** them

I hope Manny (great fighter btw) retires and takes this scum with him

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    I'm an Australian and think that Horn was very fortunate to get the decision but .....

The reaction of some Pac fans has been disgusting with them attacking Horn's heavily pregnant wife on social media

**** them

For them it's heart breaking because they don't have any other athletes to cling on to. For a minute they had Donaire but we all saw where that went. They are literally the only fanbase that go the extra mile with all the social media harassment and death threats. Poor kids just need a new idol.

Comment

**** them

Whoa! Well I'm a Pac fan. I'm sorry Horn and his wife have to go through that.

I wish some of them were classier.

As for retirement...nah, I think they should have a rematch, the decision was too controversial and It'd be really fun to watch IMO.

Comment

Just wait till they start making death threats.

Comment

**** them

Australia is about to import and allow ISIS fighters that fought against the West to return home. Have fun with the upcoming terrorist attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Australia is about to import and allow ISIS fighters that fought against the West to return home. Have fun with the upcoming terrorist attacks.
            Not happening

We have stripped citizenship from Isis fighters

Stop talking ****

Comment

While I cant speak for all of pacquiao fighters I would say a high 90% of them are homeless jobless and struggle with their gender identity. So on top of all that and having their superman lose to a janitor is crippling to their psyche. Forgive these little neanderthal savages, it's not their fault they cant read.

Comment

Yes, Pac fans are the worst. Not even the Joshua fans were able to top them.

Comment

Majority*

Comment

Yes it's still going on after all this time, talk about holding a grudge. Any mention of Horn on YouTube brings them out again.

Comment

Working...
                    X