Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Garcia No Joke For Spence; Sturdier, Punches Harder Than Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
    Danny is a much cleaner puncher than Porter. Porter is too wild with his punches. I would agree Danny punches harder if he lands the problem is that Danny likes to counter and is slower on his feet while Porter loves to Alstott you and bully you down.

Errol is going to look like he drank dat Purple-Sizzurp lean if he sleeps on DSG! GUARD YO GRILL SPENCE!

Comment

This is a toss up for me. I never like fighters not taking a tune up after an injury or loss. Garcia is definitely not a tune up. He may not have the skills that Spence has but he has power and can box if necessary. Look at Thurman when he fought Lopez. He almost got knocked out because Lopez never gave up, and I think Lopez is a tune up fighter. I feel better if Spence took Lopez then Garcia for sure.

Still scratching my head here, but if I were to rule out injury/mental/physical rust I'd give it to Spence.

Comment

Spence will outbox Danny.

Danny punches harder but Spence will be too big for him.

Comment

Between porter garcia add 4 yrs ago kell brook and now the other garcia that resume kills anything bud does. While bud is talking tell arum get u porter thurman or ugas next or you aint gonna keep fighting cause most ppl starting yp see crawford signed to tr fighting at 147 as a joke now. A wasted career. Literally wasted there prime fighting nobodies or over the hill fighters.

Comment

I disagree,out of all the top welter ive always thought danny would be the one spence likely stops,porters workrate and strength is what made it a good fight with spence,danny has neither,and if he stands around waiting to counter spence,errol with just stay on the outside and box like he did against mikey,and danny doesnt have mikeys defense,so he will get broken down

Comment

I am 100% Danny will not get stopped by Spence. Had this fight been Trinidad vs Garcia. It would be the other way around for me, I'd be saying, I am 100% Danny WILL get stopped. But Spence stopping Garcia??? Nahhhhh

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Garcia will get stopped. He's to basic and gets hit easy. Spence is a sharp shooter with power in both hands. His skills and that body attack is off the charts🥊
                  Danny also seems susciptable to a good body attack.

Porter's good moments against Danny all happened when he mounted a sustained body attack.

When he was head hunting Danny would counter efficiently and look the stronger and better fighter, but when Porter assualted his body and pushed him back, Danny looked lost and discouraged.

Can't wait to see how he fairs against the Body Snatcher. Should be a great fight.

I also think Danny might be braver now and take more chances because he believes Spence is vulnerable to the chin after the accident.

We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD_BS05 View Post
                    This is a toss up for me. I never like fighters not taking a tune up after an injury or loss. Garcia is definitely not a tune up. He may not have the skills that Spence has but he has power and can box if necessary. Look at Thurman when he fought Lopez. He almost got knocked out because Lopez never gave up, and I think Lopez is a tune up fighter. I feel better if Spence took Lopez then Garcia for sure.

Still scratching my head here, but if I were to rule out injury/mental/physical rust I'd give it to Spence.
                    Your concerns have merit.

But I suspect that Jermell and Spence will have closed door matches to sharpen each other, and especially to sharpen Spence.

Or at least one closed door match.

Bare in mind I'm not talking about sparring, I'm talking about an actual match.

It would be wise for Spence to have one or two of those in order to be match fit, although it can also be dangerous if you get seriously hurt in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      Danny holds back too much to. He doesnt let his hands go enough IMO. He is rugged enough to take a little punishment in order to give it back he just holds back for some reason.
                      Yes I agree. I would love to see what he could do if he went on the offensive. He could string together some good combinations but he is one of those boxers that does not start boxing until the middle rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X