Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Garcia No Joke For Spence; Sturdier, Punches Harder Than Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Garcia No Joke For Spence; Sturdier, Punches Harder Than Porter

Terence Crawford wouldn't pick a winner. The WBO welterweight champion isn't sure what to expect from Errol Spence Jr. in Spence's first fight following his scary car accident in October. If Spence faces Danny Garcia next, though, Crawford knows the unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champ is in for another difficult fight, something similar to his 12 rough rounds with Shawn Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Close fight...

Comment

I can't wait for Crawford to fight someone, I've been saying this for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by toff View Post
        I can't wait for Crawford to fight someone, I've been saying this for some time now.
        He might be the one hosting Manny's retirement party if you get your wish.

Comment

Danny is a much cleaner puncher than Porter. Porter is too wild with his punches. I would agree Danny punches harder if he lands the problem is that Danny likes to counter and is slower on his feet while Porter loves to Alstott you and bully you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
            Danny is a much cleaner puncher than Porter. Porter is too wild with his punches. I would agree Danny punches harder if he lands the problem is that Danny likes to counter and is slower on his feet while Porter loves to Alstott you and bully you down.
            Danny holds back too much to. He doesnt let his hands go enough IMO. He is rugged enough to take a little punishment in order to give it back he just holds back for some reason.

Comment

Danny has a punchers chance with Spence. Especially with the left hook.

Comment

You know?

you know?

Comment

Garcia will get stopped. He's to basic and gets hit easy. Spence is a sharp shooter with power in both hands. His skills and that body attack is off the charts🥊

Comment

However Spence gets hit clean.

Comment

Working...
                    X