Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Being drunk all the time is cool...
    Indeed.

I've cut back a lot lately, but the last week of the year is always my "green light" to kill off a few thousand brain cells.

Comment

• Goddamnit, where are the other drunks?

Every night I get trashed in here nothing happens, then mofos accuse me of passing out, when really, I just leave due to boredom.

Mangler wouldn't pull this **** on me.

Comment

• Tomorrow night will be the death of me

Comment

• Yooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            This is my thread now.

This is the third night in a row I will have gotten drunk in it, so I think staking a claim to ownership is only fair.
            Not happening, Bringer. I share my thread for every worthy member of the lounge, but no one poster shall "own" it.

Comment

• This thread ain't what it once was. I tried. A bit buzzed.

Comment

• Sugarsean15 is a stupid English ****** twat who pretends to be Irish in hopes of getting respect from the King ****** himself, PB32, who also pretends to be Irish.

Comment

• The 9 1/2 hour difference is my excuse. When I'm up, ya'll are sleep. Besides I can only imbibe non-alki beer in theater. But nonetheless, I shall report to the Drunk Lang as to fulfill my obligations as a bonafied Lounge Rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Goddamnit, where are the other drunks?

Every night I get trashed in here nothing happens, then mofos accuse me of passing out, when really, I just leave due to boredom.

Mangler wouldn't pull this **** on me.
                    I see we've returned to the land of the living. I say you get some Wild Irish rose, and mix it with some Thunderbird, and tell me what happens.

Comment

• MidnightSpecial's hero

Comment

Working...
                      X