Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    "those pills are crutches".

You don't even know me...........mother-fker. And do me a huge favor, don't try and counsel me. Also I don't appreciate being pseudo big brothered because I take pills to keep from violently assaulting people who pull that.
    Nah i get fcked up for fun not because i cryed crazy to a doctor like you did,i dont want e fame obviously you do,you sht on your friends as soon as your e stock takes a hit,your a women who plyas hard your not bro id send you to a fcking hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Violently assault me bia,im waiting here you skinny little *****.
      Sure, let me complete your drunk agenda.

Didn't you already wake up one night crying to everyone not to come to your house after you posted the physical address in a call out.............someone drove by your house and TOOK A PICTURE.

Sober up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Didn't you already wake up one night crying to everyone not to come to your house after you posted the physical address in a call out.............someone drove by your house and TOOK A PICTURE.

Sober up.

Does that thread still exist or was it removed?

Comment

Sober up. You might end up fuking with the wrong poster.

I'm not kidding about that.
          oooooooooo you will act like mib nooooooooooo,dude i dont give a fcking sht,you can post want you want boy you can sht on your freinds so the new group will like you i understand,the online commuinty is all you will ever have,get at me bro the fact is you take pills not to ki9ll your self and i live like a man,no doctor prescribes me pills about how i should behave weak mined physhopath.

Comment

Sober up.
            And its called google earth you really are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              oooooooooo you will act like mib nooooooooooo,dude i dont give a fcking sht,you can post want you want boy you can sht on your freinds so the new group will like you i understand,the online commuinty is all you will ever have,get at me bro the fact is you take pills not to ki9ll your self and i live like a man,no doctor prescribes me pills about how i should behave weak mined physhopath.
              When in the fuk were we friends? I had respect for you.

Make sure you understand that. But the minute you started playing DR Phil and continued the behavioral assessment I think I have the right to point out the obvious:

IN THAT YOU DON'T EVEN ****ING KNOW ME.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Make sure you understand that. But the minute you started playing DR Phil and continued the behavioral assessment I think I have the right to point out the obvious:

We were never friends?we sure had a lot of long talks for guys who were not friends,maybe you need to drop the bottle like you said to me.I dont know all i know is you have changed with the lounge which makes yuo phony ass hell i

Comment

• Take this song to heart run with knifes btw one of the gayest namrs ever.

Comment

If i were full of sht like you say how could you ever have respect for me,dr phil your funny,anyway you have 46000 posts either your full of sht or lies.
                    maybe change that name to rwl runswithlies,anyways your irrelivant now and were always a *****.

Comment

• Nice thread.. I see drunk people!

Comment

Working...
                      X