No announcement yet.

Mike brown fired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    just referring to shaq because he's been a long time proponent for brian shaw to be a head coach and its being referenced again today in sports center for those who want shaw to be a coach.

if im a laker fan id rather go with jerry sloan or d antoni. shaq and kobe just want shaw because they played with him and want him to be a head coach just for the sake of being a head coach and in kobe's mind he can control shaw.

Shaw aint going anywhere...he's stuck with the Pacers and things ended badly here in LA for him so you can kill that noise

i would of course want Phil back...if not him then Sloan...not interested in Pringles...i'd rather see Nate McMillan

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Shaw aint going anywhere...he's stuck with the Pacers and things ended badly here in LA for him so you can kill that noise

i would of course want Phil back...if not him then Sloan...not interested in Pringles...i'd rather see Nate McMillan

what about JVG? or his brother ron jeremy?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        what about JVG? or his brother ron jeremy?

Jeff before Ron Jeremy...Ron was already crying about the firing this morning and we're trying to keep Dwight after this year...

Comment

Jeff before Ron Jeremy...Ron was already crying about the firing this morning and we're trying to keep Dwight after this year...
          i know it will never happen and its the wrong team but id love to see shaka smart get a coaching gig in the nba.

Comment

Horrible move. He's not a bad coach. They got new players and they're dealing with injuries and not to mention they barely got 5 games under their belt and they fire him already?

What a joke. I thought you were just trolling, didn't think he actually got fired.

Comment

losing early is understandable...i didn't have problems with that..it was expected

it was the way the team was losing that was concerning...a move had to be made...the highest payroll in last place? unacceptable in LA

and for all the assh0les that haven't even watched the lakers this year, that motherf0cking potato head had Artest and Ebanks playing the 2 while Meeks sat...if that doesnt say 'i dont really give a f0ck' then i dont know what to tell you
              I was confused about Meeks sitting too . Eubanks at the two was a disaster. I still think the Lakers need to something soon at the PG position .Blake, Duhon,and Morris is not going to cut it .

Comment

to live and die in la

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Horrible move. He's not a bad coach. They got new players and they're dealing with injuries and not to mention they barely got 5 games under their belt and they fire him already?

What a joke. I thought you were just trolling, didn't think he actually got fired.
                  I don't believe this is going to help their team as much as some people might expect .They still have a weak bench and that problem isn't going away anytime soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

He's NOT a bad coach.

He's the wrong coach for this team.

Laker fans have been saying this since he got hired.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I was confused about Meeks sitting too . Eubanks at the two was a disaster. I still think the Lakers need to something soon at the PG position .Blake, Duhon,and Morris is not going to cut it .

well well well...guess who arrived in town hours after Brown got canned

Marcus Vick ‏@MVFive
                      Phil Jackson just arrived back n L.A. Just seen him @ LAX. Let's go Phil get the Lakers back right.

Comment

Working...
                      X