What to do when your girl is ignoring you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    What Don said

**** one of her friends..guarantee she'll say something... Works all the time
    Like what stark said, it'll only destroy what little chance I have left. I lost her because I ****ed someone else. ****ing someone else to get her back makes no sense.

I'm just giving her space for now and i'll talk to her again after the weeks is over.

Most dudes have no patience. I havent even started yet and already everyone's telling me to give up.

If your advice like megas30 is to give up before you try, then you might be a beta.
    Last edited by KEY LOW; 06-04-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

stop being a ***** that's what you should do.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
        You don't listen very well do you? How many times have I already said that I made up my mind about what I wanted?
        That's what you're not getting. it doesn't MATTER what you made up your mind about

I think you should seriously have an introspective look at yourself and ask yourself the question are you truly in love with this girl or is this just an ego trip.

I didn't counsel you to give up I counseled you to live your life. You should take my advice, it is the middle ground between what you were doing and what someone else says about having an orgy around town or whatever
        Last edited by Syf; 06-04-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          That's what you're not getting. it doesn't MATTER what you made up your mind about

I think you should seriously have an introspective look at yourself and ask yourself the question are you truly in love with this girl or is this just an ego trip.

I didn't counsel you to give up I counseled you to live your life. You should take my advice, it is the middle ground between what you were doing and what someone else says about having an orgy around town or whatever
          "May you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
          A loving doe, a graceful deer—
          may her breasts satisfy you always,
          may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
          Why, my son, be intoxicated with another man’s wife?
          Why embrace the bosom of a wayward woman?"

Proverbs Chapter 5:18-20

Maybe you should seek more counsel in your own bible.

Comment

"May you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
            A loving doe, a graceful deer—
            may her breasts satisfy you always,
            may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
            Why, my son, be intoxicated with another man’s wife?
            Why embrace the bosom of a wayward woman?"

Proverbs Chapter 5:18-20

Maybe you should seek more counsel in your own bible.
            Heh.

Then why did you cheat on her?

Comment

Like what stark said, it'll only destroy what little chance I have left. I lost her because I ****ed someone else. ****ing someone else to get her back makes no sense.

I'm just giving her space for now and i'll talk to her again after the weeks is over.

Most dudes have no patience. I havent even started yet and already everyone's telling me to give up.

If your advice like megas30 is to give up before you try, then you might be a beta.
              No one was saying you should give up. I am saying stalking, harassing, and begging won't work. **** sake, you young dudes are pathetic. If she comes back it is not because of you begging. Women don't play like that. It is because she wants to come back, but after you have shown how pathetic you are, she now have you by the balls, having you make all type of promises. Dude, you probably start doing all the domestic chores, and this never ends well. Enjoy your life though. I am done with this, just wish i knew the dude who is fcvking her as we speak. We would get a good laugh at your expense when she tells him how stupid and pathetic you are.

Comment

I'm going to be honest with you, once a woman gets to that point it is very difficult to change her mind because women in general think they are always right and rarely will admit fault in their logic. One thing you have to ask yourself, seriously ask yourself, and be truthful, I mean... delusioning yourself ain't gonna help... is, did she ever feel the same way about you that you now feel about her?

If an appropriately deep bond was not established then your chances of getting her back are very remote.

Do not follow her and lower your worth Mega is right in some ways that you cannot collapse into a pathetic puddle and beg for her help to come back and rescue you.

You have to show that you are fine and living life and enjoying life..and Maybe somewhere down the line she'll come back.

Fact of the matter is right now she thinks you're a straight up loser. Pretty much the only time this will happen is if a woman thinks you are complete and utter loser and there is no worth or value in even communicating with you.

so, you have to show her otherwise. The fawning routine is just going to reinforce her current notion of you. Project worth. If what you were doing makes you appear overly pathetic she will just lose more respect for you and/or have her existing notions reinforced.

If you set out to making your life look joyful and happy then, by and by, eventually it will be. Fake it til you make it. Its a win-win situation for you if you use this tactic you will either get her back or find someone better.

Just apologize and let that be that then go live life

This is 99% percent correct except the apologies. Never apologize. Tell her it is what it is, it done happened already, and if she is gonna make some careless pvssy come between what you had, then maybe the relationship wasn't meant to be in the first place. Tell her you wish her all the best. Never apologize. Apology get you string up by the balls and seen a loser. Remember, no matter what you did, you are still the man in the relationship, at least was, but yeah. I am starting to see why so many women are leaving their men. What have men become, the weaker sex?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  No one was saying you should give up. I am saying stalking, harassing, and begging won't work. **** sake, you young dudes are pathetic. If she comes back it is not because of you begging. Women don't play like that. It is because she wants to come back, but after you have shown how pathetic you are, she now have you by the balls, having you make all type of promises. Dude, you probably start doing all the domestic chores, and this never ends well. Enjoy your life though. I am done with this, just wish i knew the dude who is fcvking her as we speak. We would get a good laugh at your expense when she tells him how stupid and pathetic you are.
                  Dog...

you can't tell no one nothing while they in it.

He on that "no one knows us" type tip...

When you wish upon a star type steez. Pining in the moonlight and drunk dialing.

Guess he'll just have to learn the hard way. I'm out too

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    This is 99% percent correct except the apologies. Never apologize. Tell her it is what it is, it done happened already, and if she is gonna make some careless pvssy come between what you had, then maybe the relationship wasn't meant to be in the first place. Tell her you wish her all the best. Never apologize. Apology get you string up by the balls and seen a loser. Remember, no matter what you did, you are still the man in the relationship, at least was, but yeah. I am starting to see why so many women are leaving their men. What have men become, the weaker sex?

Don't see nothing wrong with owning up to something if I've done something wrong. Just don't overdo it. Like I'll usually only apologize for something once. If its brought up later (inevitably) ill say something like "baby, if you forgive me, then you forgive me. I already apologized for that."

Its verging on the opposite end of the spectrum not owning up to anything. Thats not the kind of dude i wanna be. nobody is perfect, not even me (people may be astonished to know).

Comment

Don't see nothing wrong with owning up to something if I've done something wrong. Just don't overdo it. Like I'll usually only apologize for something once. If its brought up later (inevitably) ill say something like "baby, if you forgive me, then you forgive me. I already apologized for that."

Its verging on the opposite end of the spectrum not owning up to anything. Thats not the kind of dude i wanna be. nobody is perfect, not even me (people may be astonished to know).
                      Owning up is different from apology. I don't feel sorry for ****ing on her, and chances are i will do it again if the opportunity presents itself. I will be driving in the car with my woman and see a fit @ss girl on the street, and i will say right in front of her that the woman's @ss is nice. I don't even call them "babes". I addressed them as "woman" or "lady". There is just something that turns women on when you are firm with them.

I remember running into women and they asked me if i have a woman, i would say "yes, but it is not something i will apologize for, so if you're interested we can talk or we keep it moving." You would be surprised how many women still show interest. I think roses and all the chivalry shyt just seem unoriginal and fake to women. Me, personally, i don't have time for all that either.

Comment

Working...
                      X