No announcement yet.

What to do when your girl is ignoring you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Owning up is different from apology. I don't feel sorry for ****ing on her, and chances are i will do it again if the opportunity presents itself. I will be driving in the car with my woman and see a fit @ss girl on the street, and i will say right in front of her that the woman's @ss is nice. I don't even call them "babes". I addressed them as "woman" or "lady". There is just something that turns women on when you are firm with them.

I remember running into women and they asked me if i have a woman, i would say "yes, but it is not something i will apologize for, so if you're interested we can talk or we keep it moving." You would be surprised how many women still show interest. I think roses and all the chivalry shyt just seem unoriginal and fake to women. Me, personally, i don't have time for all that either.
    Well there it is then. Your very definition of owning up is contingent upon your conscience. If you don't really have one then there won't be much to own up to at all.

Me. I'm married, so. Bit of a different thing there. I've made promises. I don't fathom you being the marrying type. I'll change up what I call her. Sometimes woman, sometimes baby, sometimes girl. Keep her guessing.

Thing to realize about a female is they are very perceptive and reactive to your overall demeanor. Many a mistake was made by man that thinks he the ONLY one doin dirt. If you don't care about her doing that, cool, if you do, I suggest showing more emotional depth than a moss covered stone.

I always thought holding down a fine ass wife the right way is harder and more challenging than playing the numbers game. Either way I gets mine, and mine stays MINE

Comment

Just be cool....It'll all play out.

Comment

Working...
      X