Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe's victory shows how important diet and nutrition is.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    im fairly certain most of us were aware that both of those things were very important if you wanted to achieve optimal success
    Billy Joe didn't seem to be

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Billy Joe didn't seem to be
      then "billy joe" is an idiot...im fairly certain most intelligent human beings realize nutrition and "diet" are important to achieve the best you are capable of........maybe billy joe knows this too and just doesnt GAF?

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
        Your casual ass acts like Saunders is the first guy to beat David.

David Lemieux looked like he trained online

Don't tell me you didn't notice that spare tire around his waist.
        You just joined boxingscene yesteday, obviously to troll.

Good Luck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          then "billy joe" is an idiot...im fairly certain most intelligent human beings realize nutrition and "diet" are important to achieve the best you are capable of........maybe billy joe knows this too and just doesnt GAF?
          It's obvious if you saw that pic of him shirtless running, weighing about 200 or so. A world champion boxer either doesn't know or doesn't give a fuçk. This OP is merely trying to point this out so someone reading will either know or give a fuçk, but here you come like an arrogant ass hole. Go tell that sh it to Saunders, go tell him how much of an idiot he is

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            You just joined boxingscene yesteday, obviously to troll.

Good Luck with that!
            That all you got?

Nice tap-out.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
              Billy Joe, by his own admission, used to have a poor diet and never had a proper dietician in his team. For example on fight day, used to eat whatever he wanted, which he says made him feel lethargic.

Since moving to Ingle he now has a good coach and a dietician working on his nutrition, which in turn, has improved his output and performance ten fold.

His performance last night was night and day different to his performance against Akavov.

Let that be a lesson to any young and upcoming fighters.

You can have a Ferrari, but if you put diesel in it, it's useless.
              Spot on!

I didn't watch BJS last fight but I was curious as to how he would work with Ingle and a more professional team around him. The shape he got himself into was exceptional and the fact that he maintained his stamina through 12 rounds, against a guy who didnt stop coming is great.

BJS from last year would not have been able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                It's obvious if you saw that pic of him shirtless running, weighing about 200 or so. A world champion boxer either doesn't know or doesn't give a fuçk. This OP is merely trying to point this out so someone reading will either know or give a fuçk, but here you come like an arrogant ass hole. Go tell that sh it to Saunders, go tell him how much of an idiot he is
                ive seen the pics....someone posted a side by side the other day.....and if you put me near saunders and we were talking about his fitness i would have no problem telling him hes stupid for blowing up like that.....if he cant handle that then he has more issues......dont think ive never been next a pro fighter in the same room....ive been next to zab, haye, juan diaz and a few others....i wouldnt want to scrap with them but i dont fear talking sensibly to any man

diet and nutrition are important if you want to perform at the highest level you are capable of......its apparent saunders doesnt care or he is stupid.....its too bad...at some point he will never know how good he could have been....but probably wont care if he has made enough money.....some guys just want to get by enough to make some money....some want the money and legacy

take a look at a guy like zab....i bet you zab still has days where he wonders how good things could have been if he took things seriously and trained like floyd did when he was in his 20s.........saunders might have those days too at some point or he might not care if he has enough money

Comment

He stayed in shape after the Monroe fight.

Back at the @inglegym getting ready for a December date BoxNationofficial frank_warren_official @btsport specialkellbrook kidgalahad90 eddiehearn Amerkhany @xdominicinglex THE_nutritionist18 @inglegymfuerteventura @itsleighwood leoderlanger abrahamhorner

A post shared by Billy Joe Saunders (@saundersbillyjoe) on

Comment

Working...
                  X