No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Then how did a European come into your "shop"?

You must work really slow or are really too dumb if it takes you this long to come up with a ballpark budget
    You keeping tabs on me?
    Trying to say I am not a field hand?
    Well I was doing part-time work at a shop.

Budget is a complex thing. If I rush it like you did, I will come up with a silly budget like yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You keeping tabs on me?
      Trying to say I am not a field hand?
      Well I was doing part-time work at a shop.

Budget is a complex thing. If I rush it like you did, I will come up with a silly budget like yours.
      You can't even comprehend my budget..

All you look for is the handouts like a leech.

Comment

• Unemployment hit a record low in 13 states.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...ates-this-year

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Unemployment hit a record low in 13 states.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...ates-this-year
          That's from regulation cuts and increased investments.

Just wait til we get tax cuts.

This may well be the 1980s on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That's from regulation cuts and increased investments.

Just wait til we get tax cuts.

This may well be the 1980s on steroids.
            Hopefully there's no VADA testing, lol.

Oh wait, Floyds a Trump supporter. We're good

Comment

• As a trained scientist, the illogic of today's political scene (and this thread) often gives me a migraine headache.

Consider:

For years (YEARS YEARS!) conservative media have been castigating the Dems for increasing the deficit.
              "they are ruining the nation! Leaving the children with a burden! Why do they hate America!"
              For years (YEARS YEARS!) conservative media have been castigating the Repubs for increasing the deficit. "they are RHINOS! Throw them all out!).

Now, a Republican majority House passes a bill that, even with dubious "trickle down" benefits, adds an estimated (by impartial economists) $1.2 trillion (One trillion, one hundred billion, or $1,200,000,000,000)
              to the Federal deficit.

An impartial observer would say "wait a minute, that budget does not adhere to conservative ideology!"
              but that observer is denounced as a "liberal".

Now I realize that Trump supporters, with their deplorable, reptilian brains cannot comprehend economic data, much less abstract ideas (even so, I believe Jesus would still love Trumpsters; after all He loved lepers, prostitutes and dead people), but how can truly conservative Republicans support this proposed tax bill?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  You can't even comprehend my budget..

All you look for is the handouts like a leech.
                  You budget is silly and if ever implemented will harm America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    As a trained scientist, the illogic of today's political scene (and this thread) often gives me a migraine headache.

Consider:

For years (YEARS YEARS!) conservative media have been castigating the Dems for increasing the deficit.
                    "they are ruining the nation! Leaving the children with a burden! Why do they hate America!"
                    For years (YEARS YEARS!) conservative media have been castigating the Repubs for increasing the deficit. "they are RHINOS! Throw them all out!).

Now, a Republican majority House passes a bill that, even with dubious "trickle down" benefits, adds an estimated (by impartial economists) $1.2 trillion (One trillion, one hundred billion, or $1,200,000,000,000)
                    to the Federal deficit.

An impartial observer would say "wait a minute, that budget does not adhere to conservative ideology!"
                    but that observer is denounced as a "liberal".

Now I realize that Trump supporters, with their deplorable, reptilian brains cannot comprehend economic data, much less abstract ideas (even so, I believe Jesus would still love Trumpsters; after all He loved lepers, prostitutes and dead people), but how can truly conservative Republicans support this proposed tax bill?

Well said Moo..........

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X