No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson Okay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mike Tyson Okay?

He was at UFC 219 this Saturday and he looked doped up and out of it, like he was unsure where he was. Any news on his health, nothing on google except unsubstantiated rumours that he may be unwell, anyone know if he's starting to get punchy or slurred in his speech? I hope he's mentally altogether. God bless him.

He does alot of drugs. He will never change. People dont change

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      He does alot of drugs. He will never change. People dont change
      Yeah, but in the past during his appearance at fights he smiled and looked alert, but now he just looks totally spaced out.

Comment

I don't think he is.

Think the punishment he took is catching up to him. He does not seem right.

Comment

Isn't he on medication for his mental issues?

Comment

I dont feel sorry for him. Nobody in Boxing has received more chances than this fkin guy and he blew it. He probably did rape that girl, fuk him.

Fuk mike tyson i hope he catches a beatdown

Comment

Yo GhostofDempsey, this reminded me of my question to you. What do you think of Tyson?

Does anyone have a video of Tyson at this fight. In recent times, he always seemed just fine, so this is a bit shocking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Yo GhostofDempsey, this reminded me of my question to you. What do you think of Tyson?

Does anyone have a video of Tyson at this fight. In recent times, he always seemed just fine, so this is a bit shocking to me.
                not true did you see him at thw last mayweather fight? He Looked lost and high. He is on some meds for mental issues and those meds are stronger than anything you could ever grt on the street. Doctors could be taking advantage of him much like Micheal Jacksons situation

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  not true did you see him at thw last mayweather fight? He Looked lost and high. He is on some meds for mental issues and those meds are stronger than anything you could ever grt on the street. Doctors could be taking advantage of him much like Micheal Jacksons situation
                  Damn, I guess I missed him at the last Mayweather fight. I remember seeing a few videos of him commenting on the McGregor fight and I didn't notice anything.

I'll fish around to see if I can catch what everyone is talking about. Thanks, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I dont feel sorry for him. Nobody in Boxing has received more chances than this fkin guy and he blew it. He probably did rape that girl, fuk him.

Fuk mike tyson i hope he catches a beatdown
                    The hate in this comment is epic. I respect it.

Comment

Working...
                    X