No announcement yet.

Tucker Carlson - play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson - play stupid games, win stupid prizes

An Antifa angry mob gathered outside of Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson's home on Wednesday evening.

The anti-fascists group, possibly associated with Smash Racism D.C., chanted "Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night" outside of Carlson's Washington home, according to Fox News. In a video posted online, the group can also be heard saying, "Racist scumbag, leave town!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/1927868002/

They can't stand facts. What has this guy done to anyone besides tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      They can't stand facts. What has this guy done to anyone besides tell the truth.
      Wearing a bow tie is enough to invoke the death penalty, IMO.

Comment

Antifa obviously butthurt about Tucker owning Cenk in recent debate.

Comment

Spending a half hour or more per day following the American political scene is bad for you, I'm 100% convinced. Getting wrapped up in all of that bitterness and fighting for a good chunk of your day is just terrible.

Comment

Maybe there is a ring of truth to Trump's statement "Jobs not Mobs"

Comment

Tucker is great, he is open to listening to the other side, and veers more on populism than most conservatives. His show imo is truly the best out of any network right now.

Comment

What did Tucker say that was allegedly racist?

I dont condone the violence some of these antifi guys are into, but if someone is legit saying f#cked up sh^t on TV I kinda think its no surprise youre gonna have problems off TV and I'm fine with it. We got free speech and blah blah blah, but others do as well and have the right to dislike you off of your free speech.

D's in power should be condemning any violence done by these f#ckheads doe &. Idk maybe they are, but I've not seen it if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Spending a half hour or more per day following the American political scene is bad for you, I'm 100% convinced. Getting wrapped up in all of that bitterness and fighting for a good chunk of your day is just terrible.

Lol you love my deeck

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Lol you love my deeck
                    Noodles and beef....

Comment

Working...
                    X