Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: I'd Want Mikey at 140, But There Are Fights at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Me too. I also believe Loma will beat him but he doesn’t have a chance in hell of stopping him. To be fair Mikey will go in the fight basically thinking” I have 36 minutes to catch him flush and end the dance” I still believe Loma will outbox him. Mikey is too slow
    Maybe his speed will tick up at 135. I agree on the way the fight goes. Mikey does have a good chance of catching him though.

Comment

He going back down to 135 doe lol. If I was a welterweight I’d turn down any offer his team and fans will just use the “he’s a lightweight” excuse everytime he lose

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        He going back down to 135 doe lol. If I was a welterweight I’d turn down any offer his team and fans will just use the “he’s a lightweight” excuse everytime he lose
        He is going to look for the easiest fights he can find at 140/147. Got people already mentioning bums like Omar Figueroa. Story of this dudes career.

Comment

140 is a deep division too with tough and upcoming talented boxers and some of them are big, he will get beat at 140 when he faces the best too.

Comment

If Mikey goes to 140 he will get stopped by Regis Prograis. He can't make it back to 135 and the other welterweights would punish him.

I think Mikey's career is over. He will only lose at 140 and 147 going forward unless he fights bums.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              140 is a deep division too with tough and upcoming talented boxers and some of them are big, he will get beat at 140 when he faces the best too.
              Facts. And he will get stopped by Regis Prograis

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I think Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia at 147 is a good matchup and a fight Mikey can win...
                No way Mikey can beat Danny. Danny would box his ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                  Go back to 140.
                  Nah...then he gets stopped by Regis Prograis

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    Not sure what belt Garcia’s got atm lol... jokes..... pre Saturday I probably would have agreed with you.... but he didn’t show me anything that makes me think he can compete at the elite level at 147.... he looked so slow and one dimensiol, I dont think he carried the weight well.... respect the **** out of him for challenging himself, don’t see it very often.... lol Mikey goes up 2 weight divisions and challenges the number1 guy, even if it is a fat paycheque( don’t have a clue what he got paid). But wilder and Joshua( in the same weight class) won’t fight each other and there gonna get like 40m each
                    You mean AJ won't face Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Danny by KO if Mikey actually comes to fight and not just to collect a check.
                      Maybe.... I guess we can hope that the fight gets made to see who wins...

Comment

Working...
                      X