Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo - "I'd fight Danny Jacobs in Brooklyn"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs called this clown out multiple times apart from that face to face confrontation.

Jacobs To Charlo: To Be KOB - You Know What You Have To Do!

https://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-c...at-you--127939

Daniel Jacobs Warns Charlo: I'm Happy To Take Your '0' Next!

https://www.boxingscene.com/daniel-j...0-next--125932

Jacobs Reflects on Charlo Confrontation, Building Superstar Run

https://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-r...ar-run--127514

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
      Jacobs called this clown out multiple times apart from that face to face confrontation.

Jacobs To Charlo: To Be KOB - You Know What You Have To Do!

https://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-c...at-you--127939

Daniel Jacobs Warns Charlo: I'm Happy To Take Your '0' Next!

https://www.boxingscene.com/daniel-j...0-next--125932

Jacobs Reflects on Charlo Confrontation, Building Superstar Run

https://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-r...ar-run--127514
      I got Jacobs all day over Charlo & would bet 500$ on it too. I would bet that Charlo doesn't fight a live boxer in 2020.(live being Deryev let alone Jacobs,& Deryev is pbc & calling him out too) I would bet Eubank Jr over Charlo which he proved as expected by blasting out Korobov.

Comment

I know Charlo gets hate but I think he whoops Jacobs and probably stops him, seems like a terrible matchup for the overachieving Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
          Didn't Danny move up to 168?
          Yep, and that's why Charlo would like to fight him now. He knows Jacobs isn't coming back down to 160

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yep, and that's why Charlo would like to fight him now. He knows Jacobs isn't coming back down to 160
            Charlo is the atg p4p king of selling woof tickets then fighting a never-ending lineup of also rans.

I have been saying for several yrs that this guy is afraid to prove himself by fighting anyone whom hes not a massive favorite over & usually much smaller than himself & featherfisted too & hes done nothing to prove otherwise.

I have been hoping he proves me wrong by actually trying to raise his profile by finally for 1st time fighting in a big fight ANY big fight,rather than just waiting for his nelo sweepstakes bond to pay dividends while avoiding anyone who he has a chance of losing to, same goes for Andrade. Both of these 2 are older than nelo & naturally much bigger with longer reach but yet neither wants any parts of anything but lil soft punchers preferably bloated jmws.

I genuinely believe that Charlo has zero confidence in himself nor his abilities & it shows because he only starts woofing when theres no chance a non canelo live body fights him next. Its easy to sell woof tickets,but Charlo knows hes just not very skillful & has massive holes in his game that fighters would exploit if he steps up.Charlo imho knows hes got some gifts/very close wins vs Trout/Korobov. I think Andrade vs Charlo would get the winner a nelo payday but they're both scared to lose
            Last edited by kushking; 12-08-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              I got Jacobs all day over Charlo & would bet 500$ on it too. I would bet that Charlo doesn't fight a live boxer in 2020.(live being Deryev let alone Jacobs,& Deryev is pbc & calling him out too) I would bet Eubank Jr over Charlo which he proved as expected by blasting out Korobov.
              Blasting out Korobov? Are you serious? Eubank barely landed a punch and admittedly barely got started. I thought Korobov won round 1 before the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                I swear I have no clue where some of you people come up with this s**t.

I would pick Jacobs over Charlo also but Eubank did not blast out s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  I swear I have no clue where some of you people come up with this s**t.

I would pick Jacobs over Charlo also but Eubank did not blast out s**t.
                  He probably went to boxrec and saw TKO2 and assumed it was a blast out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    Blasting out Korobov? Are you serious? Eubank barely landed a punch and admittedly barely got started. I thought Korobov won round 1 before the injury.
                    You can tell he didn't watch the fight and just boxrec'd and saw TKO ROUND 2 WOW BLOWOUT

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    He probably went to boxrec and saw TKO2 and assumed it was a blast out.

Omg this dude is in my head for the 2nd time today haha

Best part too is that it's even on there:

time: 0:34 | referee: Steve Willis | Julie Lederman | Kevin Morgan | Tony Paolillo
                    interim World Boxing Association World Middle Title (supervisor: Jose Oliver Gomez)
                    Korobov injured his left shoulder
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-09-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      You can tell he didn't watch the fight and just boxrec'd and saw TKO ROUND 2 WOW BLOWOUT

Omg this dude is in my head for the 2nd time today haha

Best part too is that it's even on there:

time: 0:34 | referee: Steve Willis | Julie Lederman | Kevin Morgan | Tony Paolillo
                      interim World Boxing Association World Middle Title (supervisor: Jose Oliver Gomez)
                      Korobov injured his left shoulder
                      I don’t understand why people come on discussion groups to make up bs about something they apparently know absolutely NOTHING about.

I don’t claim to be a boxing expert but I am a long time fan and I was excited for the co main last night and picked Korobov to win.

The first round went about as I expected. I hate when these types of things happen in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X