Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo and Abel Sanchez explode (Don't run!) (You lie!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have done as much complaining about "runners" as Canelo has done in his career .. expect a backlash if you use that tactic yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Just for once I really wish one of these 'explode' headlines would prove to be literal rather than a disappointing metaphor.
      Lol, a spontaneous human combustion.

Comment

Pls stay still so we can knock you out lol. Canelo’s gonna beat his ass this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Golovkin's team don't have any justification for criticising how Canelo fought. But they're right to goad him over it all the same.
          I agree. They’re wrong in their criticism, but if they can get him worked up enough to stand and trade, good for them. I doubt it’ll work. I do believe Canelo needs to be more aggressive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Nice of Abel to let us know Golovkin has no answer for movement. They got to beg for the opponent to stand still.
            The answer is he still won 8-4 and Canelo was booed out of the arena.

Comment

correct. the problem with the expectation of punchers is that they set the bar too high. why can't a puncher win behind a jab like larry holmes?

only mayweather and canelo can win decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Lol, a spontaneous human combustion.
                They say this 'such and such explodes' **** every time, man, and every time I read the article or watch the vid hoping to see something like this..

... and every time it just turns out to be someone mouthing off a bit.

Comment

Golovkin and Sanchez both able/willing to speak English. Canelo is not.

Comment

Not your opponents job to fight in a way that benefits YOUR FIGHTER! CUT THE RING OFF! I said things even when Canelo fans was *****ing about Lara Style vs Canelo...Look How Things Have Changed How Ironic actually

Comment

People really let Abel irritate them lmfao. People need to take Abel for what he is a good trainer that loves to irritate people and get under their skin. It's old school and it didn't use to happen on camera. He knows Canelo is all about the public perception and he fks with him over it and clearly got the reaction he wanted. I see the morons easily taking the bait though. As for Abel being a good trainer or not, his resume is ten fold better than Chepo's and that's putting it mildly. Either way, hating Golovkin over Abel is pretty stupid in itself. As far as who owned who...I think the crowd pretty much decided that one clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X