Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother had sex with both her teen daughters boyfriends.Faces up to 17 years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parks and parking lots? Just rent a room somewhere or go in the bedroom and lock the door when the kids aren't home. I bet this happens a lot more often, but it's only dumbasses like this that get caught.

Oral copulation? You know an older, experienced woman probably gives a way better BJ than some inexperienced teen girlfriend too. NICE.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 07-18-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

here's the thing 41 aint even old. I know some slats I F"d who are like 40, 41 and they go clubbing still and smash dudes like they 21 all over again like mid life crisis mode. she probably was always a hizzo got married young, had kids young and never grew out of her hizzo phase.

and yes like someone already stated they like super hizzos with mad experience and perfection in their performance. Is it right to smash a 14 year old boy or girl NO its not.

But these boys probably were horny af too and they dont know better. its not like a 14 yr old gonna let u hit it unless they real hood rat

Comment

Working...
      X