Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Jarrell Miller - Confrontation in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Fat boy can't beat muscle boy
    Agreed! Especially not in a street fight anyway because he is too strong. AJ is a power lifter.

Comment

Both of them are lucky white chocolate was chilled out.

He’d lay both of them out.

Comment

If Wilder does not want the multi million dollars, I don't have a problem with Big Baby Miller becoming a millionaire. They(Heavyweight boxers) should all be supporting AJ, evidently he is the cash cow. To be honest, nobody likes to get punched in the face and if you are going to get punched, it is reasonable to turn to the highest bidder. I hate hearing stories of broke boxers.You put your life on the line for entertainment , I am all for you maximizing your earning potential.

Comment

What I found funny was Povetkin glaring at fat boy Miller, looked like he was really annoyed

Comment

They both suck especially Miller.

This slow bum Miller is a homeless man’s Sam peter. He is big as fuk yet he punches like a girl.

Comment

Miller was so hurt that he was dissing the guys mom, like how hurt could you be to take things that far.
              Anyhow, should be the fight after Wilder or the next fight if Wilder continues to hold out for more money come April 2019. AJ should be able to beat the fat off this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                Povetkin’s like ‘damn’ do I have to swim with these sharks here in America.
                Povetkin has been in the ring with Wlad and is about to get in the ring with Joshua, but he looks at that bum Miller with his big mouth of empty threats as being a shark?

Time for your medication me thinks.

Comment

Miller is doing what Wilder has done for a while now by using Joshua to get some publicity for himself. No one cares for them otherwise. Just a couple of punks if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    Eddie Hearn planting a seed for AJ/Big Baby April 13th. Look at Pic of Hearn separating the two with a smile on his face.
                    The date is available to Wilder if he signs the contract. If he doesn't, then someone else is obviously going to get it instead. Or do you think Joshua should stay out of the ring until Wilder finds his balls?

Comment

Originally posted by jodydean1 View Post
                      Joshua is going to fight Povetkin first, Miller to set up the scene for another UK/American boxing match, all in preparation to set up steam for a Wilder/Joshua match in 2019 in the second half, possibly with an immediate or even third match. Wilder will fight Breazeale then Dillian Whyte followed by Joshua I bet...
                      Wilder is going nowhere near a ring with Dillian in it until he's cashed out against Joshua. No way he risks a loss. He'll just fight his usual bums like he has done his whole career.

Comment

Working...
                      X