Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua urges wilder- stop robbing the fans, come and meet and let’s make the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ keeping it Classy...

Could've easily tore into Wilder and justifiably so. Still think Wilder should've met with AJ after June 1st before announcing his next fight so fast. Even if Wilder already have plans, still have that face to face meeting.

Fight will happen, just not this year unfortunately for us fans. Until then, plenty of other good fighters to make in the sport of boxing but everybody seems to really be stuck on making big fights 2020 for some weird reason

Comment

Wilder - I'll fight Ortiz next, then probably Kownacki. Joshua won't be this year.

Fury - I've got three fights lined up, then I'll have a look at Wilder.

Joshua - I want Wilder next.

US Fans - AJ's a duck.

How can people not see what is right in front of them?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        AJ keeping it Classy...

Could've easily tore into Wilder and justifiably so. Still think Wilder should've met with AJ after June 1st before announcing his next fight so fast. Even if Wilder already have plans, still have that face to face meeting.

Fight will happen, just not this year unfortunately for us fans. Until then, plenty of other good fighters to make in the sport of boxing but everybody seems to really be stuck on making big fights 2020 for some weird reason
        The fight will happen but will be dragged out like every big fight. Everybody will cry their weak ass eyes out until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Why would he discuss a fight when he has a different fight?
          Why would he announce that fight without even discussing a unification fight? The fight is barely agreed with no venue or date.

The answer is he announced it so that people like you would accept him not discussing a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            US Fans - AJ's a duck.
            We're being told that we're saying that far more than we're actually saying that.

You guys are fighting a battle that barely exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              Why would he announce that fight without even discussing a unification fight? The fight is barely agreed with no venue or date.

The answer is he announced it so that people like you would accept him not discussing a unification.
              I wouldn't know. I assume we all want Joshua-Wilder next but it will be at a later date instead. We just gotta hold our horses I suppose......

Comment

The fight will happen but will be dragged out like every big fight. Everybody will cry their weak ass eyes out until then.
                Yeah True! Nothing New though

Comment

I wouldn't know. I assume we all want Joshua-Wilder next but it will be at a later date instead. We just gotta hold our horses I suppose......
                  If Joshua pulled the coward move wilder did

Your posts would be far different

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    If Joshua pulled the coward move wilder did

Your posts would be far different
                    Why? The Hearn and Joshua side have stalled this fight in the past as well. I think nobody really wants to make the fights between Joshua, Wilder and Fury right now so they can all keep making money instead.

Comment

Why? The Hearn and Joshua side have stalled this fight in the past as well. I think nobody really wants to make the fights between Joshua, Wilder and Fury right now so they can all keep making money instead.
                      Sure they have

Keep re writing history

Actions speak louder than words, and wilder has proven his

Only Joshua wants the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X