Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo wins how does it shake up p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo wins how does it shake up p4p?

If Canelo pulls off an upset how will it shake up the p4p lists? Floyd will have lost so he'd have to drop the top spot. Ward has been inactive. Pac has lost twice in a row. Martinez seems to be showing his age. Would the number one spot go to the Marquez-Bradley winner? Would Canelo shoot to number one if he dominates?

Of course it would! He'd be sitting on top of the world!

Comment

If he dominates my list would go like this.
      1.Ward
      2.Marquez
      3.Canelo
      4.Rigondeaux
      5.Mayweather

If he wins by close hard fought decision
      1.Ward
      2.Marquez
      3.Rigondeaux
      4.Canelo
      5.Mayweather

Comment

i think you would have to shoot canelo up to number 3,floyd to 2,then marquez 1 if he beats bradley.i dont think bradley gets the top spot if he wins because he had 2 questionable decisions victories

Comment

what happen to the rankings after tarver beat roy?

Comment

Probably be like 4 but you know the ring magazine would have him at 1 until he gets Koed

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Its not IF but WHEN Canelo wins. Lets get it right

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                If Canelo pulls off an upset how will it shake up the p4p lists? Floyd will have lost so he'd have to drop the top spot. Ward has been inactive. Pac has lost twice in a row. Martinez seems to be showing his age. Would the number one spot go to the Marquez-Bradley winner? Would Canelo shoot to number one if he dominates?
                In the bold, in my opinion definitely. Thinking about that fight, I was re-watching Marquez-Mayweather and something interesting stuck out to me, while Mayweather may have made Marquez miss big, there was also times where Marquez was missing by a hair. I was slightly favoring Bradley but now I feel I gotta go with Marquez in this one.

Comment

Working...
                X