The Evil Within 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Within 2

Day one buy...

Shinji Mikami, the mind behind Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4 and Resident Evil REmake.

Bruh, I have MAD love for Ruvik.

Did you play/enjoy the first game?

Comment

I've been thinking about playing the first one for a while. Worth it? Always enjoyed the survival horror genre.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
        I've been thinking about playing the first one for a while. Worth it? Always enjoyed the survival horror genre.
        If you like a challenge, go for it. I just played through the game earlier this year. Overall I did enjoy the game, but some of the bosses are extremely frustrating and have a cheap way of beating you sometimes. It's a true survival horror, as in you really have to conserve your ammo and equipment.

I don't know if it's just me being old and past my gamer prime or if I'm just soft from playing all these new games that happen to not be challenging at all, but Evil Within was one the hardest games I've played in a while.

I'm gonna check out the new one at some point, I just hope it's not as challenging.

Comment

I've yet to finish one. I got stuck at the tv head boss.... I gave up 2 years ago. I need a gf by my side to play it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            Bruh, I have MAD love for Ruvik.

Did you play/enjoy the first game?
            Yes, great game. The Evil Within is how I feel Resident Evil should be instead of what has happened to it in RE6-7. It's fitting because Shinji Mikami made TEW, so he knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yes, great game. The Evil Within is how I feel Resident Evil should be instead of what has happened to it in RE6-7. It's fitting because Shinji Mikami made TEW, so he knows what's up.
              The only issue I'm seeing with TEW 2 is the piss poor promotion. Like holy ****.

We've been hearing about Bioware's Anthem since it was a scribble on a piece of paper. TEW 2 is coming out like tomorrow, and the super low key promo campaign is gonna **** with sales.

These dudes **** up their own games sometimes, like with Titanfall 2.

EA didn't give a **** about promoting the game properly, sales tanked, and a ****ing dope shooter is doomed because of lackluster sales.

Comment

The only issue I'm seeing with TEW 2 is the piss poor promotion. Like holy ****.

We've been hearing about Bioware's Anthem since it was a scribble on a piece of paper. TEW 2 is coming out like tomorrow, and the super low key promo campaign is gonna **** with sales.

These dudes **** up their own games sometimes, like with Titanfall 2.

EA didn't give a **** about promoting the game properly, sales tanked, and a ****ing dope shooter is doomed because of lackluster sales.
                Man, my balls are so ready for Anthem.

Just hope it looks as good when it is finally released as it did at E3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Man, my balls are so ready for Anthem.

Just hope it looks as good when it is finally released as it did at E3.
                  Yeah?

It looks dope as hell, but I'm not too excited to be honest. To me at least, Anthem represents the death of the Bioware that was the reason for me actually taking a break from Diablo II like action RPGs and play an actual RPG. Baldurs Gate 1 & 2, Neverwinter Nights, then Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 1 & 2, etc. Games where I crafted a character and made decisions based on how said character's personality.

Then EA bought them, and **** went downhill from there. Deadlines, rushing staff, ****ing with content, etc. The first **** up was Dragon Age 2. It took Bioware like 6 odd years to make the first game, then EA pushed them to release the sequel in 2 years. 2 ****ing years. The game was absolute horse ****. Then they did the same with Mass Effect 3. The original Bioware staff ended up ****ing off, blah blah blah.

Inquisition is a sack of **** as well. Awful ****ing game. Mass effect Andromeda was legit a steaming heap of horse ****. You know, since Dragon Age Inquisition, Bioware has been purposely making women ugly. SJW's and feminists complained that women in their games were too beautiful. Like n*ggawut? TOO beautiful?! So now, they've made all the main female characters look like Gouki from Street Fighter. ****ing hell.

Anyway, every single game Bioware has released since 2010 has gotten further and further away from what actually made Bioware such a beloved gaming company. Anthem represents Bioware having completely moved away from what made us (nerds) love that ****ing company.

So, TL;DR, **** Anthem. Looks dope, and if it was made by anybody OTHER than Bioware, I'd be all over it.
                  Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-23-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Yeah?

It looks dope as hell, but I'm not too excited to be honest. To me at least, Anthem represents the death of the Bioware that was the reason for me actually taking a break from Diablo II like action RPGs and play an actual RPG. Baldurs Gate 1 & 2, Neverwinter Nights, then Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 1 & 2, etc. Games where I crafted a character and made decisions based on how said character's personality.

Then EA bought them, and **** went downhill from there. Deadlines, rushing staff, ****ing with content, etc. The first **** up was Dragon Age 2. It took Bioware like 6 odd years to make the first game, then EA pushed them to release the sequel in 2 years. 2 ****ing years. The game was absolute horse ****. Then they did the same with Mass Effect 3. The original Bioware staff ended up ****ing off, blah blah blah.

Inquisition is a sack of **** as well. Awful ****ing game. Mass effect Andromeda was legit a steaming heap of horse ****. You know, since Dragon Age Inquisition, Bioware has been purposely making women ugly. SJW's and feminists complained that women in their games were too beautiful. Like n*ggawut? TOO beautiful?! So now, they've made all the main female characters look like Gouki from Street Fighter. ****ing hell.

Anyway, every single game Bioware has released since 2010 has gotten further and further away from what actually made Bioware such a beloved gaming company. Anthem represents Bioware having completely moved away from what made us (nerds) love that ****ing company.

So, TL;DR, **** Anthem. Looks dope, and if it was made by anybody OTHER than Bioware, I'd be all over it.
                    Damn, PK.

Can't a cracker just want to blow up shit in CB 4k at 25 frames per second?

Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                    X