No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Holy shit, folks, we (literally) dodged a bullet there, it seems. In a parallel universe somewhere, Kev took the wrong path and became a gun-toting, fist--fighting murdering bad ass, chopping up punks and "choking bitches". Only his resolve kept him out of a maximum security prison and stopped his destiny as the leader of a 1000 strong gang that would make the Blood and Crips look like a bunch of pussies.

Thank God we live in this universe... one where Kev's a 110lb raving faggot who stinks of stale piss and can only act tough if he's got an active internet connection.

It's fine bullshit, folks... but is it the bullshit of the week?
    I know of the neighborhood Kev grew up in and I live about ten miles North from it. Its certainly not the worst part of the five boroughs of New York City but it ain't the best either. Although its gotten much better and Kev wasn't old enough to be out murdering punks and selling dope when it was at its worst.

The parking and driving conditions are horrendous. There are more Domincans living in one project building than there are in the entire Dominican Republic. And the buildings all smell like crap.

Comment

• There are no project buildings there.

But yeah they smell terrible. They are like 100 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        There are no project buildings there.

It's kind of weird how distance isn't much to Fat Yankistanians, but time is.

100 years old is pretty old, sure, but over here it's common to buy a house that was built in, say, the 1930s.

Comment

Right. So, instead of jacking himself off to pics of girls young enough to be his daughter, this sad asshole has gotten himself legit laid? And yet we're supposed to believe that:

* He's actually "annoyed" by the woman involved? Surely he means "grateful", as he spends the two minutes he's on the job apologising, before crying in her arms and beginning forgiveness?

* He actually does this as a "fuck buddy" situation? Sorry, does it actually count as a "fuck buddy" if you need to produce your credit card before you get to screw her?

Anorak, what I really don't understand is how you get time to develop this on-off relationship with a "fuck buddy" when you seem to spend your entire life logged onto the internet spouting attention-seeking bullshit? Your entire existence is a mid-life crisis cum cry for help, and yet somehow you've got a "sidepiece" that you're tapping?

Why don't you just do us all a favour... get yourself a life, and stop being such a bullshitting prick?

Lol even Anorak isn't safe from his own bull**** thread. Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            2yrs ago...at the basketball courts...dude cheapshotted me while i was in the air...i called foul...he tried to argue that it wasnt a foul

he was a noob that someone brought..kept yapping at me...i snapped...walked over to the grass field by the court..told him to STFU and fight

he said 'im just here to play ball, not to fight'

i told him we'll fight immediately after the game was done

when the game ended, i walked back to the field...he jogged to his car and boned out...****ing f@gg0t
            Just the fact that this 4'11 cum stain tells us he had a game of basketball is enough to make me cry BS.

But then you get into the details of it and find out that - despite being 130lbs overweight - the entire world trembles in fear of the new Charles Bronson.

I bet the guy only got in his car and drove away because he thought -MAKAVELLI- was gonna try and suck his cock.

Comment

Just the fact that this 4'11 cum stain tells us he had a game of basketball is enough to make me cry BS.

But then you get into the details of it and find out that - despite being 130lbs overweight - the entire world trembles in fear of the new Charles Bronson.

I bet the guy only got in his car and drove away because he thought -MAKAVELLI- was gonna try and suck his cock.

he kept saying Danny Williams was a queer...i had to call him out

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                he kept saying Danny Williams was a queer...i had to call him out
                ****in A, mate, you had my back there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  There are no project buildings there.

The Dyckman Houses?? Or is that not WH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The Dyckman Houses?? Or is that not WH?
                    Yeah you're talking about the Dyckman projects, oh god those smell awful, they smell like piss. Well i'm not sure if you knew this but WH and Dyckman people don't get along, so we actually consider ourselves WH and Dyckman, they are not from WH. Even though technically Dyckman is WH. But we are separated by something we nicknamed "Snake road", the long road in between 190th and 200 something street, right by the 1 train there in Dyckman. Don't ask me, I don't know why they don't get along. It's an old rivalry and it's more childish than adults.

Edit: When you mention WH, you always thought of Dyckman included? Man I thouht you had an idea that WH starts at 190-193rd street and ends at like 168. That's what I mean when I would mention WH. That's my neighborhood. I would not live in Dyckman and forward to the BX, that's like the real ghetto of uptown, where all the crackheads are. Is that neighborhood better? The crim used to be bad in those projects.
                    Last edited by -Kev-; 02-05-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• You realise that it has the letter Y just so you don't have to spell it Dick Man, right?

You're having a turf war over Dick Man... you are, by definition, a raving faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X