Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply a P.R. move by Burns, has shown no hunger, fire or desire to get in there and fight the best. I guess he hopes Broner will forget about him.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      ...and what was it about Prescott that troubled Vazquez?
      Nothing really, he was knocked down by a jab in the first (which makes me question his chin tbh), but he dominated the rest of the fight, I think I gave Prescott just one round after the first.

Comment

I bashed Burns for Ducking Broner but I give him much respect for taking this fight! The winner fights Broner (if he beats Rees of course), just happy to see a Division in which the Top Fighters are willing to fight each other! Boxing needs more of that!

Comment

Shut the hell up Burns. You scared of AB.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            That is ridiculous. Vasquez and his people already turned down to fight Broner right before the DeMarco fight was made. Lets just hope they accept the fight this time around if he beats Burns.
            bull crap there are 2 sides to a story and we have herd Vazquez side now i dont think he is geting paid alot figthing Ricky something doesnt add up it looks like Broner is the one who didnt want the figth price him sefe out.Once Vazquez beats Ricky, Broner wont be able to run .Broner is hopeing Ricky wins its a better macth up for him
            and whats with all these dam ALTS pulling Broner dick
            Last edited by solo20; 01-15-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              bull crap there are 2 sides to a story and we have herd Vazquez side now i dont think he is geting paid alot figthing Ricky something doesnt add up it looks like Broner is the one who didnt want the figth price him sefe out.Once Vazquez beats Ricky, Broner wont be able to run .Broner is hopeing Ricky wins its a better macth up for him
              and whats with all these dam ALTS pulling Broner dick
              It wasn't about Broner pricing himself out, he is the draw here. It was about Vazquez and his people not accepting the fight. I won't put the blame on Vazquez, because there are promoters and managers involved. If they thought he'd win, but deserved a bigger piece of the pie, they should have taken it anyway. A win over Broner would make Vazquez an instant star among boxing fans. BTW, spell check is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                It wasn't about Broner pricing himself out, he is the draw here. It was about Vazquez and his people not accepting the fight. I won't put the blame on Vazquez, because there are promoters and managers involved. If they thought he'd win, but deserved a bigger piece of the pie, they should have taken it anyway. A win over Broner would make Vazquez an instant star among boxing fans. BTW, spell check is your friend.
                NO the promblem is Broner not Vazquez Team somthing doesnt add up Broner doesnt want to figth Vazquez period oh and fock your spelling check and fock your alts dick puller BTW HERE

Comment

Working...
                X