No announcement yet.

What made you join Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    To spread the word of our profit....aloha snackbar!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      was bored one day a couple months before the Cotto/Mayweather fight, signed in went from green to red to green felt the love never left.

i so remember that

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I was joking about Trump, but big dicks have always been a big deal here. AlexKid just turned infatuation into obsession.

Well I am serious about my love for boxing. And I'm racist mostly against Jews and Chinese. Blacks are okay though, I just make fun of them but I got nothing but love for the bruthas and sistas.

But the dindus and Floyd fanboys have got to go, except LarryXXX cause he owes me a free pen and frisbee which are complementary items that come with buying his insurance plan.
        yeah alexkid was obsessed with the big dicks. those threads were just painfl.
        what did they ever do to you? haha
        larryxxx got no shame. You probably shouldnt get your hopes up for free stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Boxing........
          how did you find the site?

Comment

was bored one day a couple months before the Cotto/Mayweather fight, signed in went from green to red to green felt the love never left.
            haha who would give you red k? other than bostonguy

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              I got ip banned from ESB, so boxingscene was the next choice
              haha talking **** to admins? Which one is better?

Comment

Sounds just like me. I got raped with red k when I first joined because I trolled like a mother ****er.

I was only red for a week, then I felt the love too and I've been green ever since.

Comment

Came for Videos, stayed for the Lounge. Twas glorious back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    yeah alexkid was obsessed with the big dicks. those threads were just painfl.
                    what did they ever do to you? haha
                    larryxxx got no shame. You probably shouldnt get your hopes up for free stuff.
                    They never really did anything to me really. I just hated them in high school because they thought they were all cool with their good grades and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      haha and thats how annie was born. Why that name anyway? if you dont mind me asking
                      It's just like a UK term for someone who's really obsessively "into" something... I was a bit of a boxing anorak at the time.

It's kind of ironic that I joined this site because I was a Royston Jones fan, but I've ripped the piss out of him more than perhaps any other boxer, just to get a rise out of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X