No announcement yet.

"Lomachenko can’t take it to the body" - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    I know people hate Floyd, but lets not act like hes not a master savant in boxing. If he's seen a weakness, maybe it exists. He's spent his whole career exploiting the weaknesses of the fighters he beat and honestly hes probably one of the best ever at that. Not sure i would doubt him on this.
    He also called Devon Alexander the future of boxing. And crowned Adrien Broner the next Floyd.

And he is know to talk a lot BS. Especially when it comes to non black fighters. Floyd has said a lot of stupid, incorrect things.

There's zero proof or reason to think Loma somehow has a weakness to the body more than other great fighters of similar caliber. People should stop taking Floyd seriously.

He also said he would fight Conor in UFC. He's always just said nonsense. Honestly, he's a great fighter, obviously. But his commentary on boxing and everything else, has always been a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Huck99 View Post
      He also called Devon Alexander the future of boxing. And crowned Adrien Broner the next Floyd.

And he is know to talk a lot BS. Especially when it comes to non black fighters. Floyd has said a lot of stupid, incorrect things.
      Yea but those have nothing to do with identifying opponents weaknesses. Which is a totally different thing.

Comment

Yea but those have nothing to do with identifying opponents weaknesses. Which is a totally different thing.
        Gauging the ability of boxers is not a completely different thing. He was not shrewd enough to realise Devons skills, or identify his weaknesses. Not shrewd enough to realise Adrien Broner could never be the next Floyd, or identify his weaknesses.

But somehow his baseless claims about Loma is different? And when he clearly is bad at making such claims?

Floyd has always said dumb things about boxing, and is proven to not have intelligent thoughts about it.

Unless you are just a blind lover, I don't know why anyone would take Floyd seriously. Dumb dude. Great boxer.

Comment

Probably true. Probably true for every other fighter too. Who likes taking shots to the body I want to know?

Comment

Well said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Probably true. Probably true for every other fighter too. Who likes taking shots to the body I want to know?
              Floyd means its specifically a weakness, in a way its not for other similar fighters. He means Loma is surprisingly weak to the body.

Its the kinda thing that you can only say if you have evidence. I mean how on Earth can you claim someone is weak to the body without even seeing them being weak to the body? Perhaps he is saying Loma is vulnerable to taking body shots, but that too seems like a ridiculous thing to say of someone like Loma whose defensive technique is elite.

I get it. A lot of people love Floyd, but honestly, this is one dude its pretty crazy for people to take seriously. Dude has always been dumb as a bag of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison
                Another black fighter with negative comments about lomachenko.
                And another white poster crying over a boxers opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Floyd said that he “can’t” take it to the body. Where did “like” come in at?

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                    Puhlease...that’s just your wishful thinking. I know he yells at you and your emotionally attached to him but for everyone else, knows he’s insecure.. it’s not rocket science , dude.
                    Insecure about what? Lmfao...

Comment

crazy talk to say he only made that comment because he feels insecure the guys the richest boxer to ever live retired undefeated 49-0 (50 if you count the circus) and is a multiple weight champion

loma is a damn good fighter who has achieved a lot in so few fights but come on he earns peanuts in comparison has no big PPV worth and isn't even a well known name outside of boxing circles

Comment

Working...
                      X