No announcement yet.

Being a boss has its drawbacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Well then our cocks will be pissing upon each other you utter ****-moron....if thats you're fancy stumpy boy fine.
    Easy to look 'buff' when you're sub 6 foot isn't it?
    Now go deliver your dads stock or go ski off a fukin mountain. I don't like you anymore..... on a level. Besides my boxers would do you as a jumper you little short-ass fukin stumble-bum.

You want D.A.G.S?

it's easy to look buff when you're a gifted athlete, buttjab. you just have to leave the house, walk around, take a picture in front of a mirror to post on bscene.

is being six feet tall all you do? there's a bit more to it than being six feet tall

where's your selfie, anyway? i want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post

NE got stretched out.

four terrible short jokes, and "go ski off a mountain."

totally owned.

Comment

I see the 'Manosphere' jargon is spreading like wildfire, even making it's way to the Boxingscene Lounge.

Comment

Real alpha male :hahaha: :hahaha:

Comment

Originally posted by Real Alpha Male View Post
            Now look, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I'm only 25 and make a shitload of money. I've banged more women than I count, I'm muscular as fuck and can fight like a motherfucker. No way would I ever give that up to be some nice-guy beta wimp who women walk all over.

But, one thing I don't like is that fact that I can't even count the number of times I've had to fight a guy because their wife or girlfriend had a thing for me.
            Last week I was having lunch at really nice place with a client when I saw this smoking hot woman with blonde hair and massive ******* staring at me. She was sitting down with another man who turned out to be her husband. I gave her a look that said "I would ravage your child-hole so hard that you'd give up your religion and start a new one where my dick is GOD".

So she starts blushing and smiling, all the while her husband is looking at me with some real contempt. For once I show some restraint and decide to look away and continue speaking with the client. But from the corner of my eye, the guy still staring at me. So I asked him what the fuck was he looking at and he told me that if I look at his wife again there would be a problem. Nobody, and I mean nobody threatens me. So I got up from the table and walked over to him. He sat there frozen like a scared little bitch. After his wife got up from her seat, I knocked over the table, grabbed the guy by his shirt lifting him off the ground and had him pressed against the wall. He starts screaming like a woman so I threw him into another table where a few people were sitting, knocking over the table along with all the food, plates and glasses all on to the floor. The people said nothing to me because they know I would have thrown them next. Thankfully I knew the owner really well and he told me not to worry.

The woman followed me, we then went to a hotel where I gave her such a roaring orgasm that she told me she'd divorce her husband.

But you see? I personally would like to avoid drama like that, but shit like this happens frequently. I mean usually its not such a scene like that incident, but still. I'm tired of these insecure, small dick premature ejaculating weak-minded doormat beta sissies forcing me to lose my temper, in front of a client no less. Anyone else have to deal with this kind of nonsense?
            Dude. I've been on this site forever, never bothered to make an account in all these years. But I read your story and just had to finally register.

I feel you bro, I really do. You describe me to the tee, only difference I'm 26. Anyway, same thing happened to me the other day. Was in starbucks when
            these two **** came in with their too hot for them girlfriends. So after I got my frabaccino I purposely shoulder checked one on my way out even though i had plenty of room to get by because they were frail little *****es and couldn't do anything even if they had the balls to say something. But the guy was such a little ***** he said "oh I'm sorry, pardon me", but in a really sincere voice. It caught me so off guard that he was such a little ***** that he was genuinely apologizing to me after I went out of my way to check him that it instantly threw me in a rage. It was out of disgust really but anyway I immediately flung around and said "pardon this" as I cracked a knock out blow on his soft weak baby chin. I then grabbed his friend and military pressed his unbelievably frail ***** body over my head and smashed him through one of the tables. Get some ****ing mass on you bro, the guy must of weighed 130lb like a little *****. So anyway one of the girls they were with was screaming and hitting me with little ***** slap/punch **** that had no affect on a stud like me since she was a woman, so i backhanded her but it was so swift and hard it knocked her out and she hit her head on the counter on her way down. The employees went frantic and started calling the cops at that point so i got spooked and ran, but swear to you last thing I saw as i ran out was the other girl those **** were with elbow deep in herself screaming for me to come back. Would of loved to stay and crushed that guys girl on his unconscious body but didn't feel like dealing with the pigs so I scrammed.

Honestly I know I sound like a douche but I never try to start fights or get into **** either. But these guys, seriously you just had to see them. They were starting **** by just looking the way they were. But I'm with you man, your not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              four terrible short jokes, and "go ski off a mountain."

totally owned.
              Your words. Cheers.
              6"2 btw u ignorant prick. Now go in the dome and do this, i will come at you like a bag of dicks..... And you WILL receive me like a satchel of vaginas. Burke.
              Selfie? Is this ******book or shitter? NO.

If my jokes are bollox, come pwn then daddys stumpy boy.
              Ima call you my pet 'Tyrion' now. You now belong to me here, if you ever want a lift anywhere, just jump in my backpack and i'll give you a lift.

When's your next bout btw? Wait, shin splinters and 'sore heals' are an issue for you, oh well stick to kayaking then Captain fukin Pugwash....

Comment

Originally posted by Real Alpha Male View Post
                Now look, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I'm only 25 and make a shitload of money. I've banged more women than I count, I'm muscular as fuck and can fight like a motherfucker. No way would I ever give that up to be some nice-guy beta wimp who women walk all over.

But, one thing I don't like is that fact that I can't even count the number of times I've had to fight a guy because their wife or girlfriend had a thing for me.
                Last week I was having lunch at really nice place with a client when I saw this smoking hot woman with blonde hair and massive ******* staring at me. She was sitting down with another man who turned out to be her husband. I gave her a look that said "I would ravage your child-hole so hard that you'd give up your religion and start a new one where my dick is GOD".

So she starts blushing and smiling, all the while her husband is looking at me with some real contempt. For once I show some restraint and decide to look away and continue speaking with the client. But from the corner of my eye, the guy still staring at me. So I asked him what the fuck was he looking at and he told me that if I look at his wife again there would be a problem. Nobody, and I mean nobody threatens me. So I got up from the table and walked over to him. He sat there frozen like a scared little bitch. After his wife got up from her seat, I knocked over the table, grabbed the guy by his shirt lifting him off the ground and had him pressed against the wall. He starts screaming like a woman so I threw him into another table where a few people were sitting, knocking over the table along with all the food, plates and glasses all on to the floor. The people said nothing to me because they know I would have thrown them next. Thankfully I knew the owner really well and he told me not to worry.

The woman followed me, we then went to a hotel where I gave her such a roaring orgasm that she told me she'd divorce her husband.

But you see? I personally would like to avoid drama like that, but shit like this happens frequently. I mean usually its not such a scene like that incident, but still. I'm tired of these insecure, small dick premature ejaculating weak-minded doormat beta sissies forcing me to lose my temper, in front of a client no less. Anyone else have to deal with this kind of nonsense?
                I feel you 100% dog

Comment

almost 100% certain that this is pugly.

i remember those t|ts, bro. they jangled around just right when you skipped rope. NE liked.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Your words. Cheers.
                    6"2 btw u ignorant prick. Now go in the dome and do this, i will come at you like a bag of dicks..... And you WILL receive me like a satchel of vaginas. Burke.
                    Selfie? Is this ******book or shitter? NO.

If my jokes are bollox, come pwn then daddys stumpy boy.
                    Ima call you my pet 'Tyrion' now. You now belong to me here, if you ever want a lift anywhere, just jump in my backpack and i'll give you a lift.

When's your next bout btw? Wait, shin splinters and 'sore heals' are an issue for you, oh well stick to kayaking then Captain fukin Pugwash....

are you going to follow me around like a puppydog for very long?

anybody in the thread can refer to my wall to see how unfunny you are. they can even read your posts in the lounge.

Comment

There a difference between sleeping with a girl and keeping a girl. If you want to keep a girl then you need money, but if you just want to sleep with her you don't need anything.

I was ****ing *****es all the time when I was a ****ing bagger at a grocery store lol. Never could keep any of them for too long though til i got some money.

Comment

Working...
                      X