No announcement yet.

Being a boss has its drawbacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a boss has its drawbacks

Now look, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I'm only 25 and make a shitload of money. I've banged more women than I count, I'm muscular as fuck and can fight like a motherfucker. No way would I ever give that up to be some nice-guy beta wimp who women walk all over.

But, one thing I don't like is that fact that I can't even count the number of times I've had to fight a guy because their wife or girlfriend had a thing for me.
    Last week I was having lunch at really nice place with a client when I saw this smoking hot woman with blonde hair and massive ******* staring at me. She was sitting down with another man who turned out to be her husband. I gave her a look that said "I would ravage your child-hole so hard that you'd give up your religion and start a new one where my dick is GOD".

So she starts blushing and smiling, all the while her husband is looking at me with some real contempt. For once I show some restraint and decide to look away and continue speaking with the client. But from the corner of my eye, the guy still staring at me. So I asked him what the fuck was he looking at and he told me that if I look at his wife again there would be a problem. Nobody, and I mean nobody threatens me. So I got up from the table and walked over to him. He sat there frozen like a scared little bitch. After his wife got up from her seat, I knocked over the table, grabbed the guy by his shirt lifting him off the ground and had him pressed against the wall. He starts screaming like a woman so I threw him into another table where a few people were sitting, knocking over the table along with all the food, plates and glasses all on to the floor. The people said nothing to me because they know I would have thrown them next. Thankfully I knew the owner really well and he told me not to worry.

The woman followed me, we then went to a hotel where I gave her such a roaring orgasm that she told me she'd divorce her husband.

But you see? I personally would like to avoid drama like that, but shit like this happens frequently. I mean usually its not such a scene like that incident, but still. I'm tired of these insecure, small dick premature ejaculating weak-minded doormat beta sissies forcing me to lose my temper, in front of a client no less. Anyone else have to deal with this kind of nonsense?

Cool story, bro.

Comment

Comment

Stopped reading after "I would ravage your child-hole"

Comment

Ban him!!

Comment

Saw wall of text, blinked, bye.

Comment

here's a PM from "true alpha male." they're obviously the same poster / alt, but true alpha male was already banned.

Relax dude lol go easy on me

Honestly I'm not Puga or whoever that is.. I think I've seen that poster before. Is it the guy with the Mr Bean avatar? I know it's a Pac fan.

And LMAO that pic was for s**ts and giggles bro. I was f*****g around, I know my physique is nothing to boast about. I was just trying to have a laugh at myself and posters on here, hence the reference to KOing you with a jab

I deleted the pic but it's still there lol. Maybe because of the link I embed it from? :S.

Oh well.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/i/O/m/2iOm0/Begbie.jpeg[/IMG]

"The other fuckin' week there, doin' the fuckin' Volley with Tommy, playing pool. I'm playing like Paul-Fuckin'-Newman by the way. Givin' the boy here the tannin' of a lifetime. So it comes to there, during the last shot, the deciding ball of the whole tournament. I'm on the black and he's sittin' in the corner looking all fuckin' biscuit-arsed. When this hard **** comes in. Obviously fuckin' fancied himself, like. Starts staring at me. Lookin' at me, right fuckin' at me, as if to say, "Come ahead, square go." You ken me, I'm not the type of **** that goes looking for fuckin' bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the **** with a pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss any time he fucking wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard **** do? Or the so-called hard ****? Shites it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the fuck out of there. And after that, well, the game was mine.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  here's a PM from "true alpha male." they're obviously the same poster / alt, but true alpha male was already banned.

Relax dude lol go easy on me

Honestly I'm not Puga or whoever that is.. I think I've seen that poster before. Is it the guy with the Mr Bean avatar? I know it's a Pac fan.

And LMAO that pic was for s**ts and giggles bro. I was f*****g around, I know my physique is nothing to boast about. I was just trying to have a laugh at myself and posters on here, hence the reference to KOing you with a jab

I deleted the pic but it's still there lol. Maybe because of the link I embed it from? :S.

Oh well.
                  Im not so sure about that. True Alpha Male was Booty Dew and I dont recall ever seeing him post crap like this.

Comment

And here is the beginning of lounge life without a mod

Comment

Working...
                    X