Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
    What did I say? You asked for a link..
    You quoted Abel. On NSB we provide links as proof of what was originally said, unless stating an opinion. Anyhow, I’ll leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
      Yup, got my tix during the presale also. Was able to grab one @ $756 dollars with tax. Same price I spent on the first fight between these two. Cinco de Mayo gonna be crackin
      Damn your lucky! I wish I had known about the pre-sale. I don't think I'm gonna go now cause I can't find anything under a grand and I don't wanna spend more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
        DontaesBoxinf Nation interview. Abel tells Dontae that cash is more important than legacy. War Canelo!!!!

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Link please. Btw have you ever heard of a 70 year old paying his electric bill with legacy. No wonder you r sitting in the red
        That’s not a link newbie. Appreciate your fan boy support doe! Lol
        I’m not just justifying what Abel said. I want YOU TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU SAID! That’s how we do things. Not salty, unless you’re a guzzler!

NC Uppercut, it is actually worse than that.....

Abel Sanchez did not state that he regards money as being more important than legacy.....

Abel Sanchez stated that Golovkin regards money as being more important than legacy.....

I get your point NC Uppercut, but it is hard to pull links out of your ass regarding a video that you may have seen months ago

the only way someone could pull that link out of their ass, would be if it was bookmarked

Comment

Who
          Cares the rematch got made let’s move on and hope for a fawking knock out

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            NC Uppercut, it is actually worse than that.....

Abel Sanchez did not state that he regards money as being more important than legacy.....

Abel Sanchez stated that Golovkin regards money as being more important than legacy.....

I get your point NC Uppercut, but it is hard to pull links out of your ass regarding a video that you may have seen months ago

the only way someone could pull that link out of their ass, would be if it was bookmarked

I know bro. Appreciate the heads up. BTW, what’s up with that thread about you that’s been floating around page 1 or 2 of NSB for the last few months. That mugs got like 3000 posts man. You sure do show your presence don’t u

Comment

I know bro. Appreciate the heads up. BTW, what’s up with that thread about you that’s been floating around page 1 or 2 of NSB for the last few months. That mugs got like 3000 posts man. You sure do show your presence don’t u

yea, it started out as the "lets bash aboutfkntime" thread.....

not sure what it is called now lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                yea, it started out as the "lets bash aboutfkntime" thread.....

not sure what it is called now lol
                Damn bro....at least everyone on here knows who you are. I’ve never seen anything like that NSB, maybe in the thunderdome but damn sure not in here. Anyhow appreciate your link and resource bro

Comment

Blah blah blah who gives a hoot the fight is happening us fans are happy let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    On Friday morning, promoter Tom Loeffler hosted a media breakfast to give more details on his new venture, 360 Promotions, which will be debuting it's club shows in Hollywood on March 27th. Loeffler, who is still the managing director of GGG Promotions, was naturally asked about the rematch between Gennady Golovkin and Saul Alvarez, which will take place on May 5th in Las Vegas.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Tom Loeffler sounds like Abel Sanchez remember dummies ggg doesn't sell pay per views Canelo has sold 10 million pay per views

Comment

Loeffler is a good promoter. Getting his fighter more money - that's his job. So he does or says w/e he has to...to get his fighter more $$.

Makes no difference. Ca$h wins more easily this time and hurts GGG en route.

I guarantee it

Comment

Working...
                      X