Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    everytime you have to listen to loeffler or sanchez it makes ya sick

here he is out here acting like canelo admitted he lost the fight or something...."oh we won the fight in the ring"

but you didnt.....and i highly doubt you got a deal where canelo treated you like the winner either...in fact id bet on that....but hes out here talking big and tough lol

No bro your forgetting that username" chitownfightfan" says ggg let jacobs & canelo light him up like a Christmas tree because" he did it to help his pockets get fat",not because hes a 1 dimensional hypejob that we've been saying blocks with his face/body for yrs.😜

After all hes not a know nothing fanboi exposing his crush 4 ggg,hes right because he ASSUMED ggg got anywhere near 50/50 split this time (despite only selling almost Chavez jr ppv #s 1st fight)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      No bro your forgetting that username" chitownfightfan" says ggg let jacobs & canelo light him up like a Christmas tree because" he did it to help his pockets get fat",not because hes a 1 dimensional hypejob that we've been saying blocks with his face/body for yrs.😜

After all hes not a know nothing fanboi exposing his crush 4 ggg,hes right because he ASSUMED ggg got anywhere near 50/50 split this time (despite only selling almost Chavez jr ppv #s 1st fight)
      what do you expect? its the same fanbase that likes to pretend ward never tried to contact them

and the ones that do acknowledge ward contacted them say "well he was fighting lemiuex at the time" as if ward didnt say lets schedule something for after that

and then the rest of them just make some other excuse...its what these guys do

theyve spent the last 5 years in fantasland....theyve already began building loma into their next unbeatable ATG

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
        GGG also let a couple rds swing to Jacobs.

Could have won much wider.

As for the weight....

Yeah, the 180+ DJ was always going to be the bigger fighter.

I think ppl forget that GGGs highest rehydration weight has been 173.

That's 3lbs heavier than Madainas norm.
        5 heavier than Peterson and Spence.

GGG was managed very poorly in his career.
        He should have been a WW and been cutting his teeth vs the likes of Soto Karass and Aydin.

Instead, he was dominating the likes of Mahdi Boudhla in his 8/9th fight.

Not that it matters 10yrs later, but until he got out from under Universum, he was basically being drawn by Sturms financial clout.
        And I hate conspiracy theories, but notice how uncharacteristically cautious he seemed.
        It's been rumored that he dragged his feet vs DJ to lure Alvarez to the table, and then again to get the 50/50 payday negotiated for the rematch.
        Cotto beat KO’d Geale who was 182 on fight night per Lampley’s rant.

Why would it be a problem for Lil’G to hurt a 180 fighter if Cotto and Gennady had already beaten Geale? Rubio was 181...

HBO unofficial scales are garbage. The fact that it’s unofficial protects boxers as the network can easily say it was an error because it was “unofficial.”

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
          DontaesBoxinf Nation interview. Abel tells Dontae that cash is more important than legacy. War Canelo!!!!
          That’s not a link newbie. Appreciate your fan boy support doe! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            That’s not a link newbie. Appreciate your fan boy support doe! Lol
            He said it. Do you want the link from YouTube, auto start? Just out of curiousity, what will be your reason to justify what Abel said? Oh no wait, you alread insinuated your answer in the first reply, so you know you heard it! Keep feeling salty!

Comment

Canelo makes golovkin his bitch in the ring and in negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Outlands Alvarez and Jacobs by 80punches each and in 19/24 rds= lit up like a Christmas tree.

Only in Murica

Comment

Canelo's getting finished this time

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                    He said it. Do you want the link from YouTube, auto start? Just out of curiousity, what will be your reason to justify what Abel said? Oh no wait, you alread insinuated your answer in the first reply, so you know you heard it! Keep feeling salty!
                    I’m not just justifying what Abel said. I want YOU TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU SAID! That’s how we do things. Not salty, unless you’re a guzzler!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      I’m not just justifying what Abel said. I want YOU TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU SAID! That’s how we do things. Not salty, unless you’re a guzzler!
                      What did I say? You asked for a link..

Comment

Working...
                      X