No announcement yet.

Who hits harder Wilder, Foreman, Tyson, or Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Stiverne would probably beat Frazier due to size and advancement in technology and training
    You must be trolling, I cant believe anyone would actually believe that nonsense

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        You must be trolling, I cant believe anyone would actually believe that nonsense
        Stiverne is bigger and stronger

Comment

Joe Frazier is 5'10. 205 lbs.

honestly, Dereck Chisora would knock him stiff. this is just reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Stiverne is bigger and stronger
            So Valuev should be the greatest heavyweight ever right? He is the biggest and heavyiest champion in history right?

Comment

Its hard to tell, bombsquad might have this one in the power department, but all 4 of these AMERICAN top 4 power punchers have more power than those wussy british fighters. You notice when you try to put together a list of top punchers they are usually AMERICAN.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Joe Frazier is 5'10. 205 lbs.

honestly, Dereck Chisora would knock him stiff. this is just reality.
                So why couldnt Valuev KO haye? Despite having a significant height and weight advantage?
                Last edited by LetOutTheCage; 11-05-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  So why couldnt Valuev KO haye? Deapite having a significant height and weight advantage?

are you raised by a single mom? it's like you don't understand the optimal size is growing by pointing to a single freak case scenerio.

Let's look at the much larger picture, when was the last time a 5'10, 205 lb boxer held a legit heavyweight belt?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    are you raised by a single mom? it's like you don't understand the optimal size is growing by pointing to a single freak case scenerio.

Let's look at the much larger picture, when was the last time a 5'10, 205 lb boxer held a legit heavyweight belt?
                    Thats what I thought, cant answer my question and showed how stupid you really are

Comment

Foreman so far.

From what I have seen, Wilder just copies style of Klitschkos: jab, jab, jab...and than a huge cross. he has a big KO % because of law opposition he faced.

Comment

Working...
                      X