No fap log

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
    I've done 90 days on nofap before.

If you have a limp dick and aren't horny, that's called a flat line, it's actually a sign your dopamine system is rebooting, it's a good sign. Don't play yourself and "test it". It still works, you are fine, I "tested it" after like 2 weeks first time round and that **** went off like a fire hydrant. Beware though as you will come out of it and be horny ASF

If you have issues with hornyness, one trick is to go on a weight loss kick, this will decrease libido temporarily being in a calorie deficit.

I believe every man owes it to themselves to do a 90 day nofap, **** is something that can really **** you up, it's like McDonald's, that **** idol once in a blue moon but if you eat it every day it's basically poison.

**** is the same way just for the mind

NICE

What changes did u notice ?

What did u do to transmute sexual energy

Comment

Day 5

Feel better some what

Still have a niggling pain lower back

Feel a bit more energetic.

Could feel my sexual energy building up in my root and sacral chakras

Did some breathing techniques to transmute

Went to the gym today. Been 2 days in a row. Threw on my boxing gloves and hit the bag. Havent done that in years

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        NICE

What changes did u notice ?

What did u do to transmute sexual energy
        My sex drive increased MASSIVLEY and stayed that way

Got rid of my low level depression that I'd had for a few years

Biggest thing was increase in energy and motivation

It's well worth it but it took me until about 50 days in to really notice a big change

Comment

My sex drive increased MASSIVLEY and stayed that way

Got rid of my low level depression that I'd had for a few years

Biggest thing was increase in energy and motivation

It's well worth it but it took me until about 50 days in to really notice a big change

What was the really big change ?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            What was the really big change ?
            Energy levels.

I started waking up at like 6.30am and didn't feel groggy or ****, and I've never been a morning person.

Comment

Energy levels.

I started waking up at like 6.30am and didn't feel groggy or ****, and I've never been a morning person.
              Nice that sounds great!

Comment

Yeah I think it’s working. Haven’t tapped in like 3 weeks, erections still aren’t strong but I feel more alive for lack of a better term. Like I feel more aggressive, more energy...haven’t felt like this in years, imma keep going...honestly doesn’t seem difficult to not jerk off at all.

Comment

This whole no fap thing started for me cuz I was hanging out with a coworker, getting drinks and afterwards I knew she wanted to hook up but I avoided that whole situation cuz my weiner wasn’t working properly. If I could go back in time i would just have eaten the box. Over-thought that whole situation smh.

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
                    Yeah I think it’s working. Haven’t tapped in like 3 weeks, erections still aren’t strong but I feel more alive for lack of a better term. Like I feel more aggressive, more energy...haven’t felt like this in years, imma keep going...honestly doesn’t seem difficult to not jerk off at all.

Keep on keeping on playa

Keep at it man

And yes its beginning to feel good

Comment

Day 6

Feel a bit more grounded and energetic

Did quite a fair bit of work today.

Smoked a joint dozed off arpund 7pm till 8.30pm

Woke u ate and did some more work till like 11pm

Felt my sexual energy in my lower 2 chakras. I did a breathing and visualization technique to transmute it

Felt the sexual energy in my root and sacral chakras move up and out of there

The energy felt like it went into my solar plexus and i did more work

Comment

Working...
                      X