Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne: Wilder Hit Me With Illegal Shot Behind The Head ! [EXCLUSIVE]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Deontay must have some freaky power. That's all I really got from all this. His power is REAL. In a freak-ish way.

Comment

Blah blah. Shut up and retire you fat waste of space.

Couldn't even be bothered turning up in shape for a world title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Blah blah. Shut up and retire you fat waste of space.
        Be honest. You hate your life, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          ridiculous. it was the biggest fight of his life.

go to 1:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jws9K_RTCy4

he was hit by the hardest puncher in the world right on the temple. there's no beating the count after that.
          lol behind the head my ass. he knows they record the fight on video, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Be honest. You hate your life, right?
            Nope, I love my life, there's very few things i would change about it..

Are you some sort of psuedo-psychologist that tries to read into people's posts? - Stop trying to act intelligent, it doesn't suit you..

Comment

Stiverne is the king of excuses. always has been.

Comment

Nah. Wilder punched him so hard it went through his face and through the back of his head...

Dude was terrified on his way into the ring. Wilder reminded him that during their first fight, his right hand was hurt and he realized he was about to get fcked up fast in the rematch

Comment

Stiverne is right. If Wilder didn't resort to illegal punches, Stiverne would have been the one to KO Wilder in the 1st. Then he would have gone on to knock out Joshua in the 1st as well and remain an unbeaten champion until he retires at age 50.

He would replace Ali as "the greatest." Every iconic Ali pic or statue will be modified by replacing Ali's face with Stiverne's.

Wilder needs to give Stiverne a 3rd fight, both of their legacies depend on it.

Comment

He’s right!!! Rematch.

Comment

Yeah, Wilder needs to quit duckin and dodging Stiverne, man up and fight him in the trilogy!

Comment

Working...
                      X