Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters keep trying to throw someone else in with Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Why are ya'll so against him and Joshua fighting for all the belts?? Why do ya'll keep saying he needs to fight some other boxer?? Joshua-Wilder is the fight to be made NOW!!!!! whats the issue here people?
    Joshua should be next, if not, Whyte.

Comment

Joshua aint Floyd...has he gone thru over 20 world champions while fighting the top comp in multiple divisions...I laugh when ya'll keep trying to put Joshua on a level he has not earned at all
      Joshua actually is the man in the division and in a similair position to floyd. Hes the money maker, hes the big money fight just like floyd was. Being a 20 time world champion is no excuse for marinating a fight over 5 years like he did with manny.

The fans wanted maypac years before it happened, just like fans want AJ vs wilder now. But the same people ****ting on AJ are the ones that were just fine with floyd waiting to fight manny and said **** like " manny the b side , he has to wait doe"

Comment

Wilder is SHOOK! He is SCARED of Whyte! Wilder will run to his WBC protecting program! Alabama FRAUD!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Don't lump me in with that "ya'll" bull****. I'm just calling it how it is. Anthony Joshua is 28 and about to fight for the lineal title if he beats Parker. Why you hatin?! Why you mad?
          He is clearly mad. Why he doesn't want the Whyte fight if not Joshua, I don't know a good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Don't lump me in with that "ya'll" bull****. I'm just calling it how it is. Anthony Joshua is 28 and about to fight for the lineal title if he beats Parker. Why you hatin?! Why you mad?
            I don't think you know what the lineal title is...

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
              You didn't have a problem with Floyd marinating fights.
              Chunk ye old cunt, welcome back.

Comment

Who doesn't want the fight to happen? Can you provide examples?

Comment

Joshua aint Floyd...has he gone thru over 20 world champions while fighting the top comp in multiple divisions...I laugh when ya'll keep trying to put Joshua on a level he has not earned at all
                  No one is saying he's Floyd, but if he beats Parker he will have done much more than Wilder in roughly half the fights, so for that reason, the ball is rightly in his court. Wilder only has himself to blame for competing against Journeyman for such a long time.

Comment

lol who is making excuses? is wilder who keeps demanding crazy numbers. 50-50?

Comment

Why are ya'll so against him and Joshua fighting for all the belts?? Why do ya'll keep saying he needs to fight some other boxer?? Joshua-Wilder is the fight to be made NOW!!!!! whats the issue here people?
                      We know it won't happen. That's the issue. Wilder will continue to price himself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X